IS SHE GONNA TOUR WITH THIS ALBUM?

Exaholic

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

The GP will lose interest :brityeah:

Not if she keeps releasing singles all the way into 2017.

There is enough good material on this album to last her into next year definitely, plus she could do some collabs too which would extend the era a little... 

3 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I doubt it. Vegas runs until 2020 at least. They wouldn't have added 2 new tracks just for 6 months imo. 

I just think its so unfair for the fans, to expect them to go to Vegas to see her when the vast majority of her fanbase live OUTSIDE the US. :nyschool:

1 minute ago, Glorificus said:

Not if she keeps releasing singles all the way into 2017.

There is enough good material on this album to last her into next year definitely, plus she could do some collabs too which would extend the era a little... 

:hype:I agree!

Drop the DJ Mustard track in December to be around for the holidays/NYE

Then in February drop another single off Glory, announce a world tour a week later :myjam:

J Biebz has 8 songs on the radio here (LA) right now and WDYM was released a solid year ago and people are still jammin to it, we can do it with this album y'all!!! This album is gold platinum !!!!

I honestly doubt it. Planet Hollywood has their claw on her until late 2017, and her album wouldn't be in promo stage anymore by then:drinky:

BUT, since Britney is back to her great self, B10 will likely be really good and if the GP likes Glory and she becomes loved by them again, then a world tour is guaranteed if she's out of Vegas and she's had a small break:cigney:

2 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

:hype:I agree!

Drop the DJ Mustard track in December to be around for the holidays/NYE

Then in February drop another single off Glory, announce a world tour a week later :myjam:

J Biebz has 8 songs on the radio here (LA) right now and WDYM was released a solid year ago and people are still jammin to it, we can do it with this album y'all!!! This album is gold platinum !!!!

Exactly... She could totally do this...

It's her best album to date and she should really take full advantage of that fact.

Archived