If Glory doesnt get a Grammy

Dynasty

I always try and not get my hopes up because I've respected the Grammy's for years because I love music SO much......that being said I am also alwags extremely pissed off every year after the show airs so it's been losing a ton of credibility for me each year that passes.

We're honestly lucky that Britney even has one Grammy, unfortunately...and they are so biased against her for absolutely no reason. I'll never understand it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StepIntotheClub said:

she might get a nomination for best pop vocal album and even then she wouldn't win :(

Honestly, if she got a pop vocal album nomination I would be floored and overcome with joy. It's been thirteen years since she was last nominated in the category, which was the last time she was ever nominated outside of the "best dance recording" category and it's even been six years since she was last nominated there for Womanizer.

I would love to see her get any nomination at this point though. But I would especially love to see it happen in one of the album categories that recognize her for more than just one of her hit singles.

how does taylor swift have a ****-ton of grammys

and why katy fans are so delusional thinking the fact she has no grammy is a snob

she doesn't even deserve nominations :gtfo:

look at the critic reviews of all her albums

wtf was roar for best song

the worst of all in the grammys is the rock category

it's there you realize the academy has no notion of music

5 hours ago, saicis said:

Think positively people. If it's successful and spawns a few good singles, along with good reviews it could get nominated. If they can give Taylor Swift record of the year, Glory deserves 10.

Lol, Swifty didn't even deserve Record of the HOUR! :cigney:

Archived