Anyone Else Think LIAR Sounds Like

MitchellFierce

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PBoy said:

I'm so damn curious to listen to this track, can 26 come faster :nyheadache:

Ah get over yourself and download it already. Trust me: you will still listen to the album in a year from now. If not: for evahhh. So download it, enjoy it and buy it afterwards! You'll thank me later :p

1 minute ago, JustLikeMe said:

Ah get over yourself and download it already. Trust me: you will still listen to the album in a year from now. If not: for evahhh. So download it, enjoy it and buy it afterwards! You'll thank me later :p

Do you know the difference between buying an álbum that you know everything and buying an álbum that you got no idea what's in it, the excitment, the curiosity, the hype? Maybe you don't cause maybe you don't even buy them, so you just download it, i've waited 3 years, i can wait more 4 days and keep all this hype once i get my hands on it, so if you don't understand this, you have no ideia the feeling of reaching a store and get your favs álbum and get home fasttest you can just to listen, so that comment of yours to me is souless

2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Do you know the difference between buying an álbum that you know everything and buying an álbum that you got no idea what's in it, the excitment, the curiosity, the hype? Maybe you don't cause maybe you don't even buy them, so you just download it, i've waited 3 years, i can wait more 4 days and keep all this hype once i get my hands on it, so if you don't understand this, you have no ideia the feeling of reaching a store and get your favs álbum and get home fasttest you can just to listen, so that comment of yours to me is souless

Wow, wow, slow down. I ALWAYS buy albums I love. I have all of Britney's albums. Most of them twice (Japanese editions, us/European editions). But the excitement is different for everyone. We are not all that the same. Remember that. Posted this with all the good interests. You need some sleep, I think. But again: that's MY PERSONAL interpretation. 

3 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

Wow, wow, slow down. I ALWAYS buy albums I love. I have all of Britney's albums. Most of them twice (Japanese editions, us/European editions). But the excitement is different for everyone. We are not all that the same. Remember that. Posted this with all the good interests. You need some sleep, I think. But again: that's MY PERSONAL interpretation. 

See, that's the point where you failed babe, for the reason we are not same, don't tell me to get over myself and go listen just cause you did, and the sleep comment, try to keep some level and don't make those non sense and childish comments if you're talking to me

Archived