Reasons Britney may sing live this era

Dynasty

Other than the fact she is REALLY invested in this album,

she is barely autotuned in the songs, the vocals appear to be somewhat raw (Polished a bit ofc) 

All of the songs are according to her vocal abilities (even what you need) so she could easily sing them live tbh, they're not a stretch for her :mhm: 90% of the album is not her baby nasal voice but actual Britney itzney vocals :mhm: 

thoughts? 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't hate me. I looooooove her vocals om this one.

but several of the songs are out of her register, her natural voice is so deep, toni braxton-y and not nasal at all. I think that everytime she channels her "britney" voice she may actually be hurting her voice

she could obviously tweak them for her own voice's benefit for live performance no doubt

i think she maybe able to sing a couple of songs based on most of what you said though

so ready for the era and album

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

but these are out of her register, her natural voice is so deep, toni braxton-y and not nasal at all. I think that everytime she channels her "britney" voice she may actually be hurting her voice

i think she maybe able to sing a couple of songs based on most of what you said though

This.

5 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

but several of the songs are out of her register, her natural voice is so deep, toni braxton-y and not nasal at all. I think that everytime she channels her "britney" voice she may actually be hurting her voice

she could obviously tweak them for her own voice's benefit for live performance no doubt

so ready for the era and album

I feel what you're saying. But every artist has his or hers own signature sound to stand out. All popular artists are using a signature sound they force. This happens to be Britney's signature sound. There is no way back I guess :p

8 minutes ago, JustLikeMe said:

I feel what you're saying. But every artist has his or hers own signature sound to stand out. All popular artists are using a signature sound they force. This happens to be Britney's signature sound. There is no way back I guess :p

She could vhange the areangement of the songs to fit her actual voice though

like sing private show in a very a capella lana del rey esque arrangement u know?

and really use those pipes. She didnt belt "love can build a bridge at 10 for nothing"

Just now, Crayboy said:

She could vhange the areangement of the songs to fit her actual voice though

like sing private show in a very a capella lana del rey esque arrangement u know?

and really use those pipes. She didnt belt "love can build a bridge at 10 for nothing"

Private Show could be pitched down a bit. I agree. But **** it! I'm still hypeddddd haha

2 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

She is seen as a joke by lots of the GP - partly because of the lack of live vocals. I just don't understand why she doesn't/refuses to do it. Whitney did it when her voice had been destroyed. 

thats the main reason GP stopped respecting her as a fully grown mature artist, they think shes untalented :wendycry: 

Archived