Listening to GLORY while high!

YaoMeister

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I was actually drunk when I listened to the first time and I was in shock... I couldn't even react. I was going trough tracks like... 

:JLostare: *screams internally*

Exactly the same (since it leaked saturday night here)

Such a cool experience for me. I was at home partying with friend and all suddenly it became a listening party 

The first time I listened I was stoned. (I love hearing her albums stoned, especially on first play.) Coupure Électrique & If I'm Dancing were so... on another level. I'm glad I have badass songs to share with my friends that don't really like her. They all agree this album is good. 

7 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

my first listen was high and MOTM made me cry lol the production and her voice it just got to me 

It reminded me of my old Nintendo games for some reason. I thought it was awesome. 

1 minute ago, Gloryney said:

The first time I listened I was stoned. (I love hearing her albums stoned, especially on first play.) Coupure Électrique & If I'm Dancing were so... on another level. I'm glad I have badass songs to share with my friends that don't really like her. They all agree this album is good. 

THIS! My friends were really surprised after listening to GLORY. They like "Love Me Down" the most. :)

20 minutes ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

I smoked a bowl yesterday morning with the album on shuffle. Start with IF I'M DANCING. You won't regret it, definitely the standout for me when stoned

I'll smoke another bowl later in the evening with a good friend of mine (who's doesn't listen to Brit) - I'll start with "If Im Dancing" - that song sounds like an M.I.A. song imo

Archived