RCA is suspending accounts, removing POM videos

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I remember before POM started that there were people worried because apparently cameras weren't allowed inside the Axis. Did they just remember that or what? :truthtea:

Maybe they are talking down Make Me videos so the VMAs are a surprise :selenerz:

omg please dont let this happen! the energy is so good around here these days...imagine the meltdowns i cant deal with that tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, the_toy said:

omg please dont let this happen! the energy is so good around here these days...imagine the meltdowns i cant deal with that tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif

:tiffanycries: We are not prepared 

I really think it's for a DVD right? They wouldn't delete all performances if it were just for the VMAs....

Glory is so good I'm so delusional I'm not even getting mad at anyone at work and my road rage was gone this morning bopping to Just Luv Me :hype:

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

:tiffanycries: We are not prepared 

I really think it's for a DVD right? They wouldn't delete all performances if it were just for the VMAs....

Glory is so good I'm so delusional I'm not even getting mad at anyone at work and my road rage was gone this morning bopping to Just Luv Me :hype:

OMG i luv u already!!! me2!!! i was blasting Just Luv Me in my car with open windows! those ******* on the street betta get used to it bc it will be a #1 soon

tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

3 minutes ago, the_toy said:

OMG i luv u already!!! me2!!! i was blasting Just Luv Me in my car with open windows! those ******* on the street betta get used to it bc it will be a #1 soon

tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

yassssss!!! :pumped:

Love Me Down with the windows all down, dancing like crazy. This album is even better in  the car :hype:

Archived