Slumber Party better be the 2nd Single

RafaelSpears

7 minutes ago, Risebondagebarbiee said:

I've been saying this since the album leaked.

This song will smash the radio and the GP all at the same time. It has this current trend in music that's popular (Sorry/Hotline Bling) but still has a different sound at the same time.

Add Drake or the weekend into the remix and you'll have one of the biggest songs of the year.

Please make this happen Team Britney. This will get her long awaited #1 that she deserves.

Yessssssssss!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have every released Justin Bieber song. Just Luv Me does not sound like his songs. I must have bad hearing because everyone hears it but me. :dontlike: Anyway, no Just Luv Me for second single. I wouldn't mind Slumber Party. I really don't care what the singles are for this album, which is weird.

This is one of those albums where I literally don't care at all what they pick and choose for singles from here on out, it's all that good :) (no need for Clumsy or PS tho..) but basically, they could pick one of the tracks out of a hat and make it single #2 for all I care. BUT if I had to choose, Slumber Party, Liar, and Hard To Forget Ya would be my next 3 :ahhh:

Archived