Slumber Party better be the 2nd Single

RafaelSpears

Keep Just Love Me for the fourth single, after SP and DYWCO. I wanna see Britney as a trendsetter again, by not following the trends and what's hot rn. Enough with Make Me being compared with Good For You by GP, I don't need a second single being compare again, and now with Bieber. As much as I love JLM, SP is a better choice to be promoted and imagine the iconic video. Plus, SP sounds very original, got 90's vibe in it and very radio friendly. The song screams a hit! Please Britney team, choose and think wisely. :howiroll:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't agree more. 

It's different, but still radio friendly. Get someone like Drake on this and it would smash. It's so good. I was really impressed when j heard this song. They'd be missing a huge opportunity if they don't make this the next single AND get someone well known to do a feature. 

57 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I love Slumber Party, it sounds great while driving! :myjam: It's dangerous tho cause I can barley keep my hands on the wheel while listening to it :lanacackle:

I love it too so much! MOTM is still my favourite atm but SP is just so boppy and ****!! I even had my boyfriend (not a Britney fan, at all) listening to some songs and he said that Glory sounds like the perfect album for a roadtrip (too bad I don't drive) because it's so chill! He said Slumber Party, Liar, Man on the Moon and Just Luv Me are really good and was not expecting this from Britney! :BBMAney:

5 minutes ago, OxygenBabe said:

I love it too so much! MOTM is still my favourite atm but SP is just so boppy and ****!! I even had my boyfriend (not a Britney fan, at all) listening to some songs and he said that Glory sounds like the perfect album for a roadtrip (too bad I don't drive) because it's so chill! He said Slumber Party, Liar, Man on the Moon and Just Luv Me are really good and was not expecting this from Britney! :BBMAney:

She's about to slay lives! :scalped:

Archived