Glory is RISING on preorders everywhere

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

Furthermore, the album was allegedly downloaded 200k times, if the leak was beneficial to the preorder numbers, it would have been a much huger boost.

It looks like a regular/natural increase.

I have seen the link in a torrent site..and the number of downloads is alarming.. i really hope it adds up to the hype.. but based on experience only a few of the illegal downloads translate to an actual sale.

13 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol neither matter she has 60+ year old fans that will be in line at the real stores for their fave that's been slaying since dinosaurs existed 

I think Barbra is the only one we should be worried about... She hasn't sold the most albums in the U.S for nothing (top selling Female)

However we have an amazing quality album from Britney and she's doing the VMAs, carpool plus who knows what else we should be fine!

I preordered on iTunes and will be at Walmart to get my copy!

Barbra first? Shes a legend but..isnt she too old ?people still care? Anyways..given that i doubt that queen will debut 1st ..****.. However,we have the carppool thing and im sure that the host will mention her album..vmas could help too, she needs some televised interviews too tho

Archived