Glory is RISING on preorders everywhere

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Thanks. I already ordered the physical copy from Amazon.  Guess I'll be getting my  digital from there too. :receipts1:

1 minute ago, button said:

I've also bookmarked lots of stuff you said about Frank Ocean :kiss:

Also take note on how to make a hit thread :messbye:

And my thread's always are hits sis, no one is looking at my thread currently cuz the album is still 4 days away lol

Frank Ocean being #1 this week? he will be. Frank Ocean streams carrying in to the second week? Yes. He's popular, but because Britney has first week sales and streaming energy she might not have to worry about him. Unless his streams stay strong. 

8 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

And my thread's always are hits sis, no one is looking at my thread currently cuz the album is still 4 days away lol

Frank Ocean being #1 this week? he will be. Frank Ocean streams carrying in to the second week? Yes. He's popular, but because Britney has first week sales and streaming energy she might not have to worry about him. Unless his streams stay strong. 

Finally coming back to your senses. :hugs:

2 minutes ago, yuyu said:

People rationalizing the leak... okay... we believe what we want to make out of the evil of illegal download of Glory. If that will make you feel better, the leak is awesome.

Yup nothing proves that the leak is behind Glory raising.

It might just be a natural bump that has nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

Thanks. I already ordered the physical copy from Amazon.  Guess I'll be getting my  digital from there too. :receipts1:

Do you have to have a US vpn?

1 hour ago, larac said:

FUKING END HER OLD ***

:gloria::gloria::gloria:

LMFAO

58 minutes ago, button said:

Finally coming back to your senses. :hugs:

still worried about him, he's the only person I'm worried about

Archived