RCA's executive manager sends letter to radio stations about Make Me!

Hamper

3 hours ago, Hamper said:

The title of the article is “Nothing can ‘Make Me’ stop working this record,” declares Riccitelli. “Are you with us?” Riccitelli is the executive manager at RCA. The fact that he sent e-mails and a letter to the radio stations is awesome. And the fact that Make Me gained +33 spins yesterday after declining for a week straight...

Make Me still has a chance to become a big hit on the radios. :wendycry:

Awesome post. Drag those ugly radio DJs for not supporting Make Me :receipts1:

Now can RCA drag Grammy for the obvious reason? :queenflopga:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Will it make a difference though? How much influence would that have?

It's sweet though

A lot, dont forget RCA has artists that radios play A LOT, *********, fifth harmony, miley cyrus etc.

The stations will consider this as a warning because this shows RCA executives are personally offended, and no radio wants that. 

At this point, nothing will save Make Me. The video screw up was epic. Not that I cared for either version. In general, both versions failed to deliver. They also seem to not understand the concept of release vid with music, which is the standard now. It's really stupid to delay 2-3 weeks after a song release. Even Idina released her new single with a video.  The GP are very visual these days. They don't have the patience of yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Perfection said:

Honestly if Britney just promoted it for REAL, it would get played. There's no story to talk about on the radio. No interviews. No mini documentary. Nothing to chat about. It's boring. I get it, she doesn't want to do all of that. But it's her job... 

spill that truth tea, gurl :adeleclap:

Archived