Good-Positive news about Glory leaking..

thrive94

Im on my iphone right now and i have done some research on the web because i wanna stream the songs..but seriously,i cant find them!Iv searched through dailymotion,youtube etc etc.So,the good news is that is seems very difficult to find (i havent yet) glory,download it and stream it..Indownloaded yesterday on my desk..but where people stream and listen to music the most is through their devices aka ipods,iphones,etc etc..(sorry for any mistakes,i wrote that quickly) So,lets stay positive..glory deserves the best!!:kisses2all:

(if anyone has a link that i can stream the songs,please pm me cause my ears need *** right now,plus i have to work out lool)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's so few people that would have bought the album out of curiosity if it hadn't leaked, tbh

People who buy buy.. People who download download, regardless of if the album leaks or not.

The best thing about the leak is the exposure Glory has gotten and how positive the reaction has been

Other fanbases, past fans, etc are freaking out over it. It's seriously amazing so :myjam:

48 minutes ago, Streets said:

There's so few people that would have bought the album out of curiosity if it hadn't leaked, tbh

People who buy buy.. People who download download, regardless of if the album leaks or not.

The best thing about the leak is the exposure Glory has gotten and how positive the reaction has been

Other fanbases, past fans, etc are freaking out over it. It's seriously amazing so :myjam:

Streaming helps now we lost a **** ton of streams which we were relying on to help beat barbara old *** stfu :brityeah:

1 minute ago, derick said:

Streaming helps now we lost a **** tone of streams which we were relying on to help be barbara old *** stfu :brityeah:

how did we lose streams? The music is quality to pretty much everyone that has heard it so it will get a lot of streams still. 

And let me remind you that most of Britney's potential GP listeners will see the banners on Apple Music and listen to the album then...they don't give a **** about the leaks.

The GP doesn't look at stan twitter ya'll. 

5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

how did we lose streams? The music is quality to pretty much everyone that has heard it so it will get a lot of streams still. 

And let me remind you that most of Britney's potential GP listeners will see the banners on Apple Music and listen to the album then...they don't give a **** about the leaks.

The GP doesn't look at stan twitter ya'll. 

I hope your right sis I just feel so bad for Brit she put her heart into this and over 200k ppl prob won't buy it but will be jammin to it that sucks :sickofu:...I just hope she gets the #1 spot and we can enjoy release week like real fans rather than have meltdowns she's givin a performance and doin car pool...who knows what else she has planned I haven't heard anything other than Wat she released..I just hope Britney gets her well deserved #1

16 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Difficult to find ? I saw several tracks on youtube a few minutes ago and they were hq and not pitched or anything... Lol

I saw them too, they are not longer there, i refreshed the page and the account got deleted because of copyright reasons :mjpopcorn:

46 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Im on my iphone right now and i have done some research on the web because i wanna stream the songs..but seriously,i cant find them!Iv searched through dailymotion,youtube etc etc.So,the good news is that is seems very difficult to find (i havent yet) glory,download it and stream it..Indownloaded yesterday on my desk..but where people stream and listen to music the most is through their devices aka ipods,iphones,etc etc..(sorry for any mistakes,i wrote that quickly) So,lets stay positive..glory deserves the best!!:kisses2all:

(if anyone has a link that i can stream the songs,please pm me cause my ears need *** right now,plus i have to work out lool)

Bro, its available on torrents and already been downloaded from there like 1000 times :/

Hopefully her team has a plan to continue the hype this week.  They need to gradually build some hype and then FULLY unleash Friday-Sunday.  I hope she does GMA while she is in New York for the VMA's.  Maybe release day or Monday?  Does she have shows?  But they probably would've announced it by now.

Archived