I'm afraid that a half-assed VMA performance could hurt the album sales..

Enigmatique

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was my idea for her VMA performance.

You have many mini televisions all as the background and each television is playing an iconic music video of hers in the past.

Then the screens all go static and then all the screens break with a loud shatter...the lights go off and you hear the classic line "It's Britney *****".

Then it shows a really **** bedroom look with one bed in the middle of the stage.

Britney with 3 female dancers and 3 male dancers all do a very sensual and ****** cheorgrophy to where they all go on the bed together to create this **** infested sensual cheorgrophy then  g-eazy comes from the ceiling where it looks like he is overlooking the **** and while he is rapping...sparkles fall from the sky to create this euphoric orgasmic look to her cheorgrophy. 

She gets off the bed with all her dancers laying on the bed and looks over her shoulder and does the hand over the mouth look and uses that iconic laugh as an ode to her 2007 performance that people mocked her for. And the lights go out.

That's my vision.  

3 hours ago, dynomite said:

I'm pretty sure her team knows that this performance will be a really big one, since it's her first time in 9 years. They can't **** up that now. I'm just really curious what they have planned out

No matter it will be what Britney feels that day. Hopefully someone can get her CRUNK 

3 hours ago, dynomite said:

I'm pretty sure her team knows that this performance will be a really big one, since it's her first time in 9 years. They can't **** up that now. I'm just really curious what they have planned out

I'm hoping so bad.  Before POM started back up, I would've said she would be snatching wigs left and right, but considering she copy and pasted her POM performances at the BBMA's (granted it was PHENOMENAL), I'm a bit nervous.  I wanna say they are planning a unique performance, but part of me says "don't be delusional, it will be the POM performance." And that performance is just not gonna go over well.  But G-Eazy is performing with her...so I'm thinking that is a sure sign they are planning something different than POM.  Either way, I'm so excited and, ultimately, **** the haters...she has proven so much to us over the past year and the fact that she is taking the VMA stage again in nearly a decade makes me smile.  And given that she has the balls to get back up there after 2007, I know that, even if she DOES the POM routine, she's gonna give it her all.

I also hope she closes, so it gives me something to look forward to.  I doubt she's gonna open and then leave the ceremony like she did the BBMA's, because she surely wouldn't go all the way to NYC just to perform and piece out.

You guys are annoying as hell. You were begging for her to perform at the vmas even when she was fftney. Now she looks and performs better than she has in years and has an album we all love. She's out there and willing to perform because she's confident in what she's doing again. She won't disappoint just like she didn't disappoin at the bbmas and just how she didn't disappoint with this album

1) BBMA was not half-assed and she slayed, so this one wont be either

2) The Make Me routine on Vegas is definitely not how it will be on the VMAs. Its pretty obvious that that routine is just being used for now and will most likely change after the VMA performance

3) Even if it was the routine, Britney would obviously perform it much better on the VMAs. We sometimes forget that the Axis stage is like a home to Britney, shes been there for three years. When you're performing in the same environment for that long, you get very comfortable and start just having fun. She doesnt feel the need to go hard on choreography during every single performance in that venue, because shes just having fun. At the end of the day, what we see is just 15-30 second clips out of a 1.5 hour concert. So we can' really judge Britney's ability to slay an award show performance based on these clips of a show shes been performing for three years. 

5 hours ago, derick said:

I need her to do the original choreography and do it exactly like in that rehearsal...not here for momney smiles and "I'm a lil tea pot knee tap" moves...she needs something bom or tomh Vegas level...oozes *** appeal and slays with her dancers...and she better not show those nerves b/c haters will be lookin for it:brityeah: Britney show the world Wat u show us in Vegas on your best nights...move your hips stop bein stiff purposely :sickofu:

They dragged her first min of stiffness

I am ******* dead. but yeah idk why she moves like cement is running through her veins 

3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

So wait are you expecting her to sing live? I'm confused with this negative 

I'm saying she has to actually dance choreography that works as an excuse to lip sing .. cuz right now there's no excuse not to sing with the choreo in Vegas 

Archived