Is the BritneyArmy the only fanbase that actively tries to sabotage their own fave?

blue.monopoly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when fans on this very forum leaked the music video? Then they had to rush release it and didn't have the option of post-poning the single and have enough time to film a better music video then the one we got. Then the song stalled and died?

Remember when they did the same with the full album a week before its release?

3 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

If you are against all of these things then why did you PM for the leak?:whitneyshade:

You're no better than anyone else.:lanacackle:

OMG EXPOSE ME. KIKIKIK

No once it was released on the internet it was too late to contain it. Like the ebola virus. But the fans that uploaded it immediately after purchasing and then spread it to begin with.

5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

If you are against all of these things then why did you PM for the leak?:whitneyshade:

If that's true then this OP needs to crawl back into their hole, so pathetic trying to nag the people who listened to the leaks :arianabye:

Btw, most of the people on here are stans, so even if they listened to the leaks most likely they're still going to buy the album 

1 minute ago, blue.monopoly said:

OMG EXPOSE ME. KIKIKIK

No once it was released on the internet it was too late to contain it. Like the ebola virus. But the fans that uploaded it immediately after purchasing and then spread it to begin with.

If its in the stores, its not a leak. Team Britney's shouldn't have sent out the physical copies so far in advanced if they didn't want a leak to happen. 

9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Expose ha

30saepv.jpg

10 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

eat my *** and i jsut had fuckign dairy and im lactose intolerant so tis gon be extra creamy **** for ur wh0re mouth

Omfg :orangu2: 

Archived