Hard To Forget You & Change Your Mind

OCBoy1985

Hard To Forget You sounds like the ultimate classic Pop song it gives you that 80/90s feel good but still is fresh ... The chourse is super catchy and the production is perfection!

Britney was feeling caliente on Change Your Mind Shakira who? :idkha:

This song is probably one of the most she experimented with on Glory and boy did it ever pay off? I mean Britney singing in Spanish is ICONIC in itself & she never sounded better & both tracks are radio friendly!

She's coming for Spanish Grammy with Change Your Mind!

This album has some hits on it baby ... The guy from RCA said it had about 5 but it definitely has more than that ... I'm gonna say 8/10 ... I mean it's Britney ***** & this is definitely her Emancipation FU ROL!!

She coming for that Spanish Grammy & AOTY TBH :smokney2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

change your mind is a glorious masterpiece while the other is filler in my opinion  :cooltshirt: love the guitar and her vocals in change your mind, such a standout. :crying1:

It really is its so amazing I cannot stop playing that Slumber Party and Invitation!

No Clumsy is a filler and even though it is still a good bop!

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

change your mind is the perfect single to show GP another side of her!

I agree and show an artistic side of her and then with her singing in Spanish is the icing on the cake!

The Grammys love when artists step outside their comfort zone. I can really see Change your mind, Coupure Electrique, Invitation & Make Me being nominated... Hopefully Larry her label or whoever submits the whole album to the Grammy committee!

The competition is gonna be crazy this yr however she really truly deserves to win an award for this album... It's an amazing body of work and she has come so far!

30 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

yas stan for slumber godty, i want it to be single #2 even though that's likely not happening. that chorus is epic.

Yeah it is R&Bney at her BEST! I would love for it to be a single too ... It's so chill and I love the lyrics and production!

It reminds me of a Bones Thugs and Harmony song but a female version LOL... I need her to get them on the track for a remix and make it a single!

Archived