Team Britney is considering "Invitation", "Man on the moon" or "Just Luv Me" for second single

Best choice for second single?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Why do y'all keep choosing Just Luv Me???? It's not single material. It's such a basic album track. Same with Man on the Moon. 

Say goodbye to the Glory era if either of those are single 2. 

Invitation all the way. Or Just Like Me. Or Slumber Party. OR ******* Do You Wanna Come Over. There are so many more single worthy songgs. Not ******* Just Bore Me. 

PS. I LOVE Just Luv Me. I just don't think it's strong or unique enough to be a single. 

what? What you need sounds like candyman and its from 2006. its dated af. slumber party and just like me is fine but not the most stand out tracks on the album

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Just Luv Me sounds the most like current radio, but for me it's boring. It sounds like everything else. It may have the best chance at success on the charts, but Invitation or Slumber Party sound current and are still different enough to be unique. 

actually that's the reason why I don't think it would be successful, it doesn't bring anything new (Just Luv Me)

she needs to release the tracks that are different, Do You Wanna Come Over, Man on the Moon, or at least something more danceable like Better if she wants to follow what's out there right now.

9 minutes ago, coo said:

what? Slumber party sounds like candyman and its from 2006. its dated af. slumber party and just like me is fine but not the most stand out tracks on the album

5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think Just Luv Me is soooo boring. So not single material imo. And it's not catchy and it's slower than Make Me.

oops what i meant is 'what you need' :lanacackle:

it's catchy, breathy britney.and the beats are mainstream yes but her vocals made the song different.

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think Just Luv Me is soooo boring. So not single material imo. And it's not catchy and it's slower than Make Me. 

I think Just Like Me is above Just Luv Me. I also think Invitation is a GREAT choice. It's vibey and still unique idk. Just Luv Me is boring for a single. 

Yeah but they should consider the release order for singles too after Make ME

1. Better

2. Slumber Party

3. Just Love Me

4. Invitation

23 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Why do y'all keep choosing Just Luv Me???? It's not singhaven'terial. It's such a basic album track. Same with Man on the Moon. 

Say goodbye to the Glory era if either of those are single 2. 

Invitation all the way. Or Just Like Me. Or Slumber Party. OR ******* Do You Wanna Come Over. There are so many more single worthy songgs. Not ******* Just Bore Me. 

PS. I LOVE Just Luv Me. I just don't think it's strong or unique enough to be a single. 

You see this is what I hate why can you guys have a little respect for the ones that havent Heard the album yet and keep your negative comments for yourself?

7 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Calm yourself sis, it gave me chills, but the GP doesn't want it. :howiroll:

The GP doesn't want Britney Spears, so what gives. There you have Make Me..., is not a flop, is not a hit, or at least I don't consider it a hit. It's just an OK song, fits the current scene, and that's it. She needs to stand out, and it will be a hit or miss, but she has to take the risk.

I can't with all of you not wanting her to release Just Slay Me as a single! Look I know the other "unique" tracks will be great singles, but we need to get the GP in on Glory and JLM is the only sure fire way! JLM will slay radios which will lead to more interest in the subsequent funky/cool singles! 

Get on it

Archived