I'm so sad... This is not what I was expecting.

Freakshow__

I was not expecting an album to be better than Blackout. For me that was just not possible. And now she comes and releases Glory and proves me wrong...

This is Britney's best work to date. Completely captivating. I'm speechless. 

Oh and I was right... Compared to the other tracks "Clumsy" and "Private Show" are fillers. That's how good this album is... 

This is a sad day for me cause Blackout is now a second best... So No ******* this is not a misleading thread title. 

We need to focus and make this masterpiece number 1. :lessons:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I was not expecting an album to be better than Blackout. For me that was just not possible. And now she comes and releases Glory and proves me wrong...

This is Britney's best work to date. Completely captivating. I'm speechless. 

Oh and I was right... Compared to the other tracks "Clumsy" and "Private Show" are fillers. That's how good this album is... 

This is a sad day for me cause Blackout is now a second best... So No ******* this is not a misleading thread title. 

We need to focus and make this masterpiece number 1. :lessons:

YOU ARE SOOOOO HOT :OMGney:

13 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I have only listened to a handful of songs, and yes, it seems that they released the worst songs. Only Team Britney. :orangu2:

Archived