Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This happened with Femme Fatale, a copy was accidentally shelved and when someone on here tried to buy it they were immediately snatched of the album and told that it wasn't meant to be there.

If Glory does leak, I'll control my thirst and refrain from listening to it until it's actually released. I preordered that **** on iTunes so I'm waiting for that real good quality new Britney music I've been yearning for!

3 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Stores dont really generally give a **** about release dates. Most wont persecuted for putting **** out too early :yeahsure:
Unless its sth super major 

Actually yes they do care because they get a hefty fine for selling things ahead of release date at least in the US.......I used to work at Target so I know all about it and actually Target made it so their registers won't even register the item if it's scanned before it's "street date"

4 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Just gonna leave this here... I remember coworker sending me this video last year... I couldn't even listen to it for more than 20%... just :britwtf:

I've tried to watch this video once but I also didn't have the guts to finish it :nonono:

5 minutes ago, Layer89 said:

Just gonna leave this here... I remember coworker sending me this video last year... I couldn't even listen to it for more than 20%... just :britwtf:

Shouldn't use the deep web unless you know what you're doing and have done your research. Otherwise your taking a HUGE risk :mj:

Archived