New Buzzfeed article: Dear Justin Timberlake, Please Stop

Cecig

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's bringing up britney because he was asked if being in a good mood or bad shape helps him to write songs? and he said it depends and in the past suffering helped him to write and mention one his songs, cry me a river? because yeah, it was him who wrote, sang and produced it. lol So when britney talks about everytime will you say shes bringing up justin? lool its HER song, she wrote it! its her work!! like cry me a river. And I cant with "britney hasnt mention you for 14 years" in that twitter crazy ****. Seriously?? where have you been in 2013 britchney?? Britney has mentioned Justin more than once. In the For the Record, and then more than one time in BJ promo. She said JT music inspires her, she mention him in ellen's show because of her first kiss, and once again she mention his name, she said in some radio interview how she loved Holy Grail and again how she loves JT music, and then in the same year she said her best night ever was 2001 new years in Hawai and we all know with whom she was (Justin). And I dont see you bitching with "she cant let him go", "she's using his name in her BJ promo" etc. And it would be also stupid to say so. She and him have the right to talk about each other if they want to, because unless you all, both had a story together.. Britchney for someone who hates justin you stalk him too much and make stupid threads about it. Get a life! Too bad you and the haters only refers the bad times and not when he actually support britney in her dark ways. Even in circus tour when everybody was bashing her on internet saying she cant dance anymore, he defended her. But yeah, other times he was a jerk, but if you wanna mention all things, dont lie like "britney hasnt mention your name in a decade" and forgetting the times he actually supp her and we dont know everything about what more could have happened. Since britney nowadays seems to have no hard feelings for him and a special affection (her eyes even lighted up when she was talking about justin in BJ's promo's) is because probably he wasnt that monster to her after all. Stop ruining our image like crazy childish britney stans.

28 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

He's bringing up britney because he was asked if being in a good mood or bad shape helps him to write songs? and he said it depends and in the past suffering helped him to write and mention one his songs, cry me a river? because yeah, it was him who wrote, sang and produced it. lol So when britney talks about everytime will you say shes bringing up justin? lool its HER song, she wrote it! its her work!! like cry me a river. And I cant with "britney hasnt mention you for 14 years" in that twitter crazy ****. Seriously?? where have you been in 2013 britchney?? Britney has mentioned Justin more than once. In the For the Record, and then more than one time in BJ promo. She said JT music inspires her, she mention him in ellen's show because of her first kiss, and once again she mention his name, she said in some radio interview how she loved Holy Grail and again how she loves JT music, and then in the same year she said her best night ever was 2001 new years in Hawai and we all know with whom she was (Justin). And I dont see you bitching with "she cant let him go", "she's using his name in her BJ promo" etc. And it would be also stupid to say so. She and him have the right to talk about each other if they want to, because unless you all, both had a story together.. Britchney for someone who hates justin you stalk him too much and make stupid threads about it. Get a life! Too bad you and the haters only refers the bad times and not when he actually support britney in her dark ways. Even in circus tour when everybody was bashing her on internet saying she cant dance anymore, he defended her. But yeah, other times he was a jerk, but if you wanna mention all things, dont lie like "britney hasnt mention your name in a decade" and forgetting the times he actually supp her and we dont know everything about what more could have happened. Since britney nowadays seems to have no hard feelings for him and a special affection (her eyes even lighted up when she was talking about justin in BJ's promo's) is because probably he wasnt that monster to her after all. Stop ruining our image like crazy childish britney stans.

THANK YOU :kisses2all:

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

You make a good point on the song part but Britney never dissed Justin, she might've done it here and there but she always said good things about him. In FTR, she was speaking about herself, she  didnt say anything about him other than he was a huge part of her life at the time and she felt lost when they broke up. JT constantly take jabs at her. 

You make a good point on the song part but Britney never dissed Justin, she might've done it here and there but she always said good things about him. In FTR, she was speaking about herself, she  didnt say anything about him other than he was a huge part of her life at the time and she felt lost when they broke up. JT constantly take jabs at her. 

54 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

in that point ur right and I know it, she talks way better about him than him about her. Like I said I know he can be a jerk but he talked nice things too about her. But my point was like making that things on twitter is so childish and the "statements" wasnt all truths.

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

in that point ur right and I know it, she talks way better about him than him about her. Like I said I know he can be a jerk but he talked nice things too about her. But my point was like making that things on twitter is so childish and the "statements" wasnt all truths.

Oh ok. I mean he doesnt bother too much but he does bring her up like a little too much at times.

4 hours ago, jokerr said:

Wait, is "Rehab" about Britney? :dontlike:

2 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

" Gigi L'amoroso ·

In 2007 when Britney was hospitalized, he was on tour and days after that he sang "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse song) and "Crazy" saying "I think she's crazy" on his show during "Cry Me a River"... doesn't get any lower than that.."
is this true? :xcuseme: WHAT A SON OF A *****

^^ That was what I was referring to, @jokerr.

8 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

" Gigi L'amoroso ·

In 2007 when Britney was hospitalized, he was on tour and days after that he sang "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse song) and "Crazy" saying "I think she's crazy" on his show during "Cry Me a River"... doesn't get any lower than that.."
is this true? :xcuseme: WHAT A SON OF A *****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVflqSIdWY

That's the rehab one, I didn't know about Crazy - does anyone have vid of that? The *******! He changed the lyrics from 'Try to make ME go to rehab' to 'Try to make HER go to rehab but she said no no no' - talk about sick. After mugging it up on Oprah that he'd always care about her/be there for her. Ugh. I can never like him as person after this, the cruelty is insane. 

On 8/21/2016 at 10:09 AM, Slave4Brit88 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVflqSIdWY

That's the rehab one, I didn't know about Crazy - does anyone have vid of that? The *******! He changed the lyrics from 'Try to make ME go to rehab' to 'Try to make HER go to rehab but she said no no no' - talk about sick. After mugging it up on Oprah that he'd always care about her/be there for her. Ugh. I can never like him as person after this, the cruelty is insane. 

I don't even have words... he needs to be dragged through the mud!! beaten to a pulp! and then "explained" what the meaning of the word pain is!!!! *rinse and repeat* a couple of times and then... throw out the trash :trash:... and that's me being nice :)

Archived