JLo Scores Highest Grossing Show at Planet Hollywood

Jordan Miller

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jlo just started her residency so of course all her fans are flooding vegas now just like when Britney opened hers, vegas was filled with Britney fans. We have to see if she can maintain that for the next year when all her fans have already gone to the show. I'm sure planet hollywood is more willing to hold on to Britney more since she actually made them cool again because before that, I would never consider going to PH, it looks ghetto and ratchet. 

Guest Supernova.

Can you guys not act insecure? I mean I got my answer, it's because JLO charges more. Big deal. She hasn't sold out shows like Britney. 

:drinky:

12 hours ago, PedroJu said:

And you all call JLO a flop :beysip:

She is tho. After 2 years she can't sell a bubblegum. This source is false as ****.

12 hours ago, -ididitagain- said:

j. lo's tickets are higher priced than Britney's so obviously her grosses will be higher, this is entirely possible. britards talking without knowing any of the facts, shocker. :mj:

Right.Britney with 15 shows sold as much as JLO with 10 ( these were all sold out). We'll see JLO's sales after 2 years especially with these overprived tickets.:chershade:

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Jlo just started her residency so of course all her fans are flooding vegas now just like when Britney opened hers, vegas was filled with Britney fans. We have to see if she can maintain that for the next year when all her fans have already gone to the show. I'm sure planet hollywood is more willing to hold on to Britney more since she actually made them cool again because before that, I would never consider going to PH, it looks ghetto and ratchet. 

Stahp. Look up the facts before you do this brainstorming thing :orangu: of course the first legs are sold out. Britney's first leg had 4 shows the second  had 10. Jlo with 10 shows grossed 8,5 million and Britney with 14 grossed 8 million but these were all sold out. 

Her 3rd and 4th weren't sold out tho. Soo JLos tickets are more expensive but she will fail later if they don't lower the prices. She's a huge flop afterall. 

Archived