Glory Is Fire, But... Update: Found My Jam

BrittonJeanSpears

MM and PS I jam too but clumsy and DYWCO are definitely tracks that I will skip in a heartbeat on the album. Still haven't found that banger tho that I listen to on repeat hopefully we don't get more songs like clumsy and DYWCO on the album, because then I'm ******. :bpo:

3 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Amnesia and Quicksand still slays my pu$$y so hard :crying2:

YASSS!!! Along with Trouble, GET BACK, Outta This world!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kisle said:

Fireball makes me barf, I'll settle for some **** I guess. :orly: 

:yesplease: Please do.

6 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

:kisses2all::kisses2all::kisses2all:

:hype: 

6 hours ago, SONAR said:

:moorangu: 

:queenflopga: 

5 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

But again you get lifetime passes since you share my passion for the Britney album so slay...until you ever diss the queen but I haven't seen you do it so slay again :myjam:

I did bash her once... It was years ago, and I don't remember what my meltdown was about. Two days later I loved her again.

4 hours ago, jokobitch said:

girl what where have u been have u not seen the videos of MM and DYWCO?!

I've been at work. :xcuseme: 

4 hours ago, Camilo said:

Are you blind or what? there are many threads of people having meltdowns because of it. 

*****, I logged in, posted this thread and logged out. After the MM video meltdowns, I wasn't gonna risk seeing people bashing DYWCO. :lessons: 

4 hours ago, Acai Berry said:

She did but you don't wanna see it :chershade:
I mean, it wasn't that bad but still... It wasn't her best performance
Do You Wanna Come Over performance was fire tho! She slayed :flawless:

:roflney: 

7 hours ago, spears27 said:

I haven't found my song yet either... however, so far i love the 4 songs specially Make Me and DWYCO

'My songs' are I will be there/Don't Go knocking/Cinderella/The hook up/My Prerogative/Piece of me/Circus/Inside out

I am excited about knowing which new song will join them :hype:

The BJ shade :ohi:

8 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I adore MM, I think it's one of my favorite singles by Britney. So good :crying1: Private Show is okay, it's a fun song, but I think it's not single-worthy. And I'm sadly not feeling Clumsy or DYWCO. The first one feels like Body Ache to me and the second one lacks the catchiness.

But I'm obsessed with JLM preview though :crying1:

I really don't see how anyone could think DYWCO isn't catchy.  Omg I can't stop singing it. It's been stuck in my head all day.

Archived