Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

The vocals and that drop. It's ******* incredible. She is blowing me away so far. I will say, however, that Make Me and Do You Wanna Come Over are in a league of their own. I don't hate Private Show or Clumsy, but they're lacking in the production and catchiness by comparison.

Private show has a nice production thoigh. Clumsy needs a bigger drop but the pre chorus saves it

30 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Another, boring outdated song. First Clumsy now this mess??? Looks like this will be the 2nd single and if it is, it will be the ending of the Glory era. Just being honest. This **** will not do well on radio and after 2 listens I can't get into it. :awks:

so because you don't like it( although the majority of her fans do) it won't do well on radio... Makes perfect sense 

6 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

so because you don't like it( although the majority of her fans do) it won't do well on radio... Makes perfect sense 

Just wait for it and see for yourself. I'll let the charts speak. Just because the majority of her fans are lying to themselves to like it doesn't mean it's actually good. My opinion don't be so butt hurt about it. Glad u like it :trash:

Omg i love it! This might be my fave song from Glory so far.

The acoustic guitar part of the instrumental reminds me a lot of Neptunes productions... and the chorus is amazing! Wasn't expecting this to be uptempo... it's such a good song!! The instrumental is hotttt

4 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

The vocals and that drop. It's ******* incredible. She is blowing me away so far. I will say, however, that Make Me and Do You Wanna Come Over are in a league of their own. I don't hate Private Show or Clumsy, but they're lacking in the production and catchiness by comparison.

Make me and Do You Wanna Come Over have great vocals too. Private show and clumsy... not soo much and yeh the production sounds cheap.

that dark beat and groove in the beginning and throughout the whole song :wontcry:

the energic guitar chords once in a while :wontcry:

the slightly funky beat between the chorus :wontcry:

the explosive sound on the chorus :wontcry:

her deep vocals :wontcry:

her signature tone :wontcry:

her whisperings :wontcry:

it's a layered and complex song, yet smooth and so groovy and easy-listening. it's on Freakshow and Heaven On Earth quality-wise and in experimental terms too! :bop:

makes us move and dance on a club. make us feel **** and cool! :madance: IT'S SUCH A DOPE SONG!!

I'm addicted to it already, like seriously. :clap1:

it's one of her best songs like EVER. :overwhelm:

Archived