Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, anacondamp3 said:

they also produced a lot of songs on carly rae jepsen's "emotion", as well as DNCE's "cake by the ocean" and gwen stefani's "make me like you" and those are all bops :whitneyshade:

'Cake By The Ocean' is one of my favorite songs from the last year, 'Run Away With Me' is ******* flawless, the Selena songs are good, and 'Make Me Love You' is decent.  Ok, I have really high hopes now. :hype:

3 minutes ago, JordanLovesB said:

Out of all of those i would hope it's something more in the vein of Love Myself or Hands To Myself, i want more uptempos tbh :prettyney:

With a name like Do You Wanna Come Over, I imagine more of a Gwen Stefani Make Me LIke You kinda bop. But then again I can also imagine a breathy low tempo like Selena Gomez Good For You. Idk. Either way, I love the production on ALL these songs so I'm excited

1 minute ago, anacondamp3 said:

i just made a thread about how they produced the masterpiece me & the rhythm (i was too lazy to list all of the songs out so thank you :bwink:)

but they are REALLY good producers and im excited to see what they came up with with britney 

Flawless track. I'll go upvote your thread.

P.s. Do You Wanna Come Over (My Face)? U R A QT

1 minute ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

With a name like Do You Wanna Come Over, I imagine more of a Gwen Stefani Make Me LIke You kinda bop. But then again I can also imagine a breathy low tempo like Selena Gomez Good For You. Idk. Either way, I love the production on ALL these songs so I'm excited

I really don't have a clue what to expect, with Private Show we had the commercial & with Clumsy we had a fair amount of insider info about the song we knew what to expect. I love that however this is gonna sound is going to be a total surprise really :bparty:

Archived