Poll: Do you think the original MM video is coming on VMAs night?

britneyausfan

Poll: Do you think the original MM video is coming on VMAs night?   

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so i am the one who was at the pool party and got the other info.. i got told that it was Britney's decision not to release because it was 'tacky'.. and now someone else posted that the model extra in the video also said because of "g-eazy's part and britney said so" so it sort of lined up with what i was told (although maybe they told me that to throw me off)

anyway what do u all think.

I think no 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really don't care if she release a music video (that we can already watch on youtube expect for 20 second) when she is performing at the vma after almost 10 years...really people what is wrong with you? she is performing at the damn vma, you all prayed for this a long time and you're still having a meltdown for that music video? if u like it so much go on youtube and watch it, seriously i don't understand, yes she changed the music video like she did with baby one more time, born to make you happy, don't let me be the last to know, me against the music, everytime, gimme more, perfume, work ***** and probably a lot of others that we don't even know and that we will never see, why are you all making a huge deal for this and ruin all the incredible things she is doing for this album :madonna:

40 minutes ago, Jessicastjames said:

I'm gonna say no, so that i dont get my hopes up.. and if it does get released, i will shave my ******* hair off in tribute. 

:ahhh:ME TOOOOOOOOO

I just want to be excited about the VMAs and then if the video drops, it'll be a whole new thing to be excited over. 

@britneyausfanare you still seeing her in 2 weeks boo?!??!?

7 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

:ahhh:ME TOOOOOOOOO

I just want to be excited about the VMAs and then if the video drops, it'll be a whole new thing to be excited over. 

@britneyausfanare you still seeing her in 2 weeks boo?!??!?

im going next Wednesday night!!!! so excited

i still feel bad about you missing out though :(

15 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

maybe coz...

14054947_10201797140847899_8838060629066

and

this one just looks like that person crawling on the floor that britney whips in WORK ***** 

1 minute ago, britneyausfan said:

im going next Wednesday night!!!! so excited

i still feel bad about you missing out though :(

AH!!! I'm so excited for you :hype: you get to see new material in person, omgggg!!!

I'm so sad :( but we got a VMA performance, so that's even better to me! :hype::hype::hype:

I just have to rob a bank to plan a new trip :bwink:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

tumblr_nkm2j8M2RC1ql5yr7o3_500.gif

Where have you been boo? Enjoying more pool parties? What tea are you going to spill next?

Discuss.

i know two more things!!! i know one thing about the VMA performance and the two songs added to the show:)

7 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

AH!!! I'm so excited for you :hype: you get to see new material in person, omgggg!!!

I'm so sad :( but we got a VMA performance, so that's even better to me! :hype::hype::hype:

I just have to rob a bank to plan a new trip :bwink:

i had to be my boss to let me take off wednesday so i could drive up to vegas!! thank god he said yes.. but it is my birthday so :) 

Archived