Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anti has some good songs but i don't think it's her best work. Lemonade is overrated af. Glory sounds very promising Tho...I think it'll be better than those two obv critics won't lick Britney's *** like they do beyonce...but I do think this will be her most critically acclaimed album so far I can feel it 

• Super Mods

I don't think she is or wants to host because that would mean staying at the event the whole way through and honestly I don't want her to. It makes her look desperate because she can't get any other kind of exposure. Legends don't introduce themselves.

1 hour ago, BritRiRiBey said:

First it was Rihanna with her new sound in music early 2016, then it was beyonce turn and now it's Britney's time . My username isn't britriribey for no reason.. I ******* love them and their music have changed a lot and it's more mature and now with Britney I had my doubts but until I heard make me and private show I knew she meant what she said that her album is finally different and not teeny boppy lol. I just can't wait for the vmas. I know Britney and Rihanna performing and bey might perform and she should be there to collect her awards.

im like having a panic attack because earlier in the year I said all I want was to have a mature album and different flow like riri and bey did with theres and guess what Britney surprised me

I totally agree with you. I am not a huge fan of Rihanna and Beyoncé BUT I really enjoyed her albums. The VMAs this year will be amazing :)

Archived