Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

Meh, looks like you're one of those who'll continue to ***** no matter how much she improves. 

Was still better than any Slave performance from 2009-2014 and that's some tea you're just going to have to deal with. 

Look the post of mine you quoted was from a completely different thread, the OP keeps merging them to his so you don't even know in which context I said all of this. I was asking if the fact that she was performing on the same stage she was hurt on would give her the strength to overperform and deliver and to show what overperforming meant to Britney, I used the stiffness as an example of something she could improve.

If I was the type you are speaking of and did not support her no matter what she did, I would simply not be a fan of hers in 2016. I would have jumped ship during Britney Jean. Yes it was the best one since a long time but you don't know in which context I was speaking. It's not like I made my posts to drag her. :riri:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, button said:

Look the post of mine you quoted was from a completely different thread, the OP keeps merging them to his so you don't even know in which context I said all of this. I was asking if the fact that she was performing on the same stage she was hurt on would give her the strength to overperform and deliver and to show what overperforming meant to Britney, I used the stiffness as an example of something she could improve.

If I was the type you are speaking of and did not support her no matter what she did, I would simply not be a fan of hers in 2016. I would have jumped ship during Britney Jean. Yes it was the best one since a long time but you don't know in which context I was speaking. It's not like I made my posts to drag her. :riri:

Well, fine, that makes sense I guess. 

I'm just proud of her at this point. I never thought she would perform on live TV on VMA stage ever again. So for her to get to this point I'm so overjoyed already, she could literally perform anything and I would be happy.  I'm just happy to see her perform.. make me and possibly another song.  Her.performing gimme more is slim.. could go 50/50  she doesn't have to reference 2007 at all, her returning after that to hype a great performance after almost a deacde..is enough for me. The GP will do enough referencing of 2007 enough as it is and compare it to the flawless performance that is yet to come. I don't think she wants to to revisit that part of her past whatsoever   She's recreating her image. So people don't need to give her high expectations. Just be happy she's performing!! This is such an exicting ERA 

Archived