Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's tacky as hell and Britney ain't here for that.  Honestly, it'll probably be the Make Me performance from POM, so when POM starts again here soon, we will know what she will be doing at the VMA's, just like she did with the BBMA's.  It's great that she'll have some time to perfect it on stage prior to the VMA's.  I'm so excited that she's performing!!  I did not think she would.  I love being proven wrong!

Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Not here for nostalgia tbh. I want a fresh and new performance for Make Me, but I loved the promo using nostalgia. But Britney tends to look forwards not backwards and I hope she continues to do this. 

She's promoting Glory not a greatest hits album :walkoff:

I agree. I think they used the nostalgia to hype us up, hype up the GP. Everyone knows the VMAs were Britney's and Britney's only.

I don't want her to recreate anything. She isn't retiring, she's dropping a new album filled with *** jams, let's recreate the original video on stage please :bwink:

11 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I hope not.  Gaga did something similar at the VMAs 3 years ago, and we don't need her stans accusing Britney of copying her.

Yes. And the comments weren't good, "Gaga is the type of person who pays a tribute to herself" memes were everywhere.

I'd be shocked if Britney did the the snake again but I can see her doing a POM medley (a la BBMA though different) and then performing Make me. 

I think it would be cool if they recreated the first video with the dancing & pole dancing and a GEasy&Brit make out session (a la OHT more so than the video though). Then they can release the VMA performance as a live video on VEVO. I think this would work better as a performance anyway. 

Archived