Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But she was overshadowed because she wants.... 

But this time no. For example who make the headlines after the BBMAs? Britney or Rihanna? That's right was Britney. 

MTV knows, Her team knows, she knows that. This is not a simple performance for her, like she said this is Story for her. And after the 2007 I know she want remove that little thing from her iconic record in this award. 

So relax. She is coming hard this time, I she will be the front of all the covers and news the morning after. 

Carpool Karaoke + VMAs in the same week, she is gonna be viral! 

It makes sense ngl. She's def coming :overwhelm:

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

But she was overshadowed because she wants.... 

But this time no. For example who make the headlines after the BBMAs? Britney or Rihanna? That's right was Britney. 

MTV knows, Her team knows, she knows that. This is not a simple performance for her, like she said this is Story for her. And after the 2007 I know she want remove that little thing from her iconic record in this award. 

So relax. She is coming hard this time, I she will be the front of all the covers and news the morning after. 

Carpool Karaoke + VMAs in the same week, she is gonna be viral! 

Oh, I'm saying Britney will overshadow Rihanna this year like Beyonce overshadowed Britney in 2011 :bwink:

I'm so ******* excited about it. I hope she and G-Eazy will go hard like they did in the original video (at least taking off each other's clothes or sth), at some point during the performance, Banana can make a guest appearance! Or a killer Gimme More dance break would be great. Dunno, what do you think?

Archived