Concerning The BB200 #1 Album

Criminal4Britney

I'm tired as **** of seeing 755477347 threads about whether or not the album will reach number one. Britney is promoting, she's giving us good music, she's singing ALL of the things you all complained about three years ago. So instead of making threads about whether the album will or won't hit no. 1 and who's releasing at the same time how about you buy the album, stream the album, gift the album but please STFU about where it's going to debut. I too am now STFU about it. Ok bye.:arianabye:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Why tho?

Because it's nothing but negativity and bullshit. I've been a Britney Stan since 1998 I come to this forum to stay in the know and to enjoy her music not to see a thousand threads all complaining. I've bought her albums multiple times since 1999 and I will continue to do as every REAL fan should.

23 minutes ago, HyunA said:

Oh shut up. Some of us care about charts.

I am shutting the **** up. I just wish you would too. The performance of glory on music charts does not put money on anyone on this forums pocket. And at the end of the day you're going to be some high-strung twink with major anxiety issues sweetie.

Archived