when do they usually announce the performers? VMA

RussianFan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

If she really does perform, I have a feeling they'll keep try to it a surprise.  Don't expect an announcement and tons of press like the '07 VMAs.  

Hopefully it is a surprise performance.

I would literally die if NO ONE knows who's opening, the whole theatre goes dark and then you hear Britney singing the intro of Make Me live but still the theatre is black so people don't know who's singing until they turn on the lights and people see Britney :crying2:

2 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Hopefully it is a surprise performance.

I would literally die if NO ONE knows who's opening, the whole theatre goes dark and then you hear Britney singing the intro of Make Me live but still the theatre is black so people don't know who's singing until they turn on the lights and people see Britney :crying2:

:crying2:

The VMA's are useless.

Not only do they take ages to announce the nominees and performances (and isn't the show like 2 weeks away???) they closed the voting process already! When i'm pretty sure in previous years voting stayed open until the night before the show aired... something fishy might be going on (aka they're rigging it so Beyonce gets every award she's nominated for)

They won't announce it till days before. If Rumours are to be believed, and there's a lot of them, its possible that Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and even Katy might perform. All the talk about rumours and who's turning upi promoting it among fan bases, which is really all the viewers they need. They'll announce the offical ones the week (even days beforE) because it'll created hype from whose been announced as well as who hasn't. 

Archived