BREAKING: Nickos Fassas (a quite reliable source) claims he "heard something" about Make Me original video...!

andreafly1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But this guy was having a huge meltdown with the rest of us when that Disney commercial music video came out, and I remember he tweeted asking where the **** the original video was...

He doesn't seem like he knows exactly what's happening, not a very reliable insider :sickofu:

I don't even care... I saw the original video and it makes no sense. Britney should have just paid to have the video made... I don't understand why she needed to have endorsements. It's not like queen ain't got coin. Either way both videos seem like the budget wasn't much at all. It would be one thing if it was a "Gimme More" type of anthem. The lack of budget would be acceptable but in this case... I just am underwhelmed. Especially in regards to David's version like what the hell was he thinking? Maybe I expect too much because I feel like Britney is ICONIC. I'm just here for the album to be honest.

9 minutes ago, LeesahBitch said:

I don't even care... I saw the original video and it makes no sense. Britney should have just paid to have the video made... I don't understand why she needed to have endorsements. It's not like queen ain't got coin. Either way both videos seem like the budget wasn't much at all. It would be one thing if it was a "Gimme More" type of anthem. The lack of budget would be acceptable but in this case... I just am underwhelmed. Especially in regards to David's version like what the hell was he thinking? Maybe I expect too much because I feel like Britney is ICONIC. I'm just here for the album to be honest.

wait did u see the complete video??? tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.giftumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif

29 minutes ago, TheHolyBritney said:

But he was right for everything releated to the GLORY era so far :sobbing:

The same thing happened in 2013. He was right about stuff, and people believed him, until one day he said something would happen, but it didn't, so people dragged him to hell and back. 

I'll be glad it all of this turns out to be true, but only time will tell. 

Guest Lord Bills
1 hour ago, Andrea Beez said:

Slay Italy! :bop:

hey guys i'm italian too :cooltshirt:

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

i was never in my entire life so interested in seeing a pair of **** in hd tbh :gloria:

:gloria:

50 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

The same thing happened in 2013. He was right about stuff, and people believed him, until one day he said something would happen, but it didn't, so people dragged him to hell and back.

That's dumb.  Not every insider is gonna be right 100% of the time...things change constantly. If he was mostly correct, then I'd say he's reliable.  But like you said- time will tell.

Archived