Operation Save Make Me Finished ~~ MAKE ME WON 2nd AND 4th HOURS OF #MostRequestedLive! AWESOME JOB B-ARMY! LOVE YOU ALL!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

We probably won't get next hour, but we can get 11! And even if we don't get 11, they can still play it right after like they did last week!

If it is played during the show, does it still count as +150 spins or is the 150 spins only if it wins the most requested countdown? 

Someone phoned in a request in the hour that Ariana won and it got played there so that's awesome if that's the case 

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

If it is played during the show, does it still count as +150 spins or is the 150 spins only if it wins the most requested countdown? 

Someone phoned in a request in the hour that Ariana won and it got played there so that's awesome if that's the case 

The +150 spins can be anytime during the show, as long as they play!

Yeah phone requests are instant, it would be cool if someone did that for us :myjam:

Guys... This just hit me like a rock... If she's doing the interview on 27th... Then this means she didn't necessarily cancel the dates for the VMA... I know it's possible that she rehearses during the day and does the interview in the afternoon but perhaps she is going to do more small promo for those two days rather than getting ready for the VMA.... :decisions:

I can't :icant2:

Just now, button said:

Guys... This just hit me like a rock... If she's doing the interview on 27th... Then this means she didn't necessarily cancel the dates for the VMA... I know it's possible that she rehearses during the day and do the interview in the afternoon but perhaps she is going to do more small promo for those two days rather than the VMA.... :decisions:

The Ask Anything isn't something major and doesn't take very long, and as you said, she can rehearse during the day. This small promo doesn't interfere with any preparation for the VMAs :yaknow:

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

The Ask Anything isn't something major and doesn't take very long, and as you said, she can rehearse during the day. This small promo doesn't interfere with any preparation for the VMAs :yaknow:

I meant that perhaps Ask Anything is an indicator of her doing more small stuff like that rather than the VMA preparations. I don't know and I'll just tell myself that she isn't going to do them to prevent myself from being disappointed.

Back to requesting, let's go. :hugs:

5 minutes ago, button said:

Guys... This just hit me like a rock... If she's doing the interview on 27th... Then this means she didn't necessarily cancel the dates for the VMA... I know it's possible that she rehearses during the day and does the interview in the afternoon but perhaps she is going to do more small promo for those two days rather than getting ready for the VMA.... :decisions:

Shawn Mendes and Hailee Seinfield did theres before they opened on tour, literally in the dressing room. Mike Posner just did his on the tour bus.

It literally is easy and takes a few min. Don't be pessimistic. If VMA's don't happen it's NOT cuz of this. 

Just now, button said:

I meant that perhaps Ask Anything is an indicator of her doing more small stuff like that rather than the VMA preparations. I don't know and I'll just tell myself that she isn't going to do them to prevent myself from being disappointed.

Back to requesting, let's go. :hugs:

Don't lose hope, small promo isn't worth cancelling shows in their eyes but only large promo like the VMAs

Keep requesting everyone! :myjam:

Archived