Operation Save Make Me Finished ~~ MAKE ME WON 2nd AND 4th HOURS OF #MostRequestedLive! AWESOME JOB B-ARMY! LOVE YOU ALL!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bees To The Honey said:

Even if we don't get it #1 more than once, we can still get it played! They placed it twice last week, once for being most requested, and once just to be nice

Cute, I think when they do that it means we rightfully won another hour but they didn't want to give it to us. I'm sure they already let a certain song win twice, but I guess they don't let Make Me win more than once to avoid these new artists and their big fanbases (like Demi Lovato) to feel embarassed for being beaten by Britney Spears in 2016. :HAHA:

These stans of Ariana, 5H ect consist a big chunk of their ratings and following, so they probably don't want to make them mad. :weusay:

7 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Wait, why is there even a need to save the song? It's been doing pretty well :adeleclap:

Someone has not seen today's radio update. :xcuseme: It lost 55 spins yesterday, can you imagine how much it might lose today if we don't do anything? This is an emergency. We must help it rebound with MRL or else :MCwave:

Archived