moneynation: Britney's net worth is 63 million dolar

LanaBrit

I am pretty sure she has a net worth of between 200-300 million even after all the taxes paid.. Sometimes they fudge things in court documents or don't include everything.. I don't trust the system.. If one tour alone made 65 Million she had to get at least 1/2-1/3 of that alone.. Stop believing everything you read online or in court documents. Not that it's any of our damn business. I for sure can say this ***** isn't poor or worried about her coins :idkney:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney paid for her last house almost 10 mil dollars.. imagine if she is that poor she'd never have paid so much money for 1 house.. 

4 houses like that and we will help Brit with money from our salary lool :quirkney:

This is not true lol... she gets 60 mil dollars for doing nothing and without vegas... now she gets 1 mil dollars per week from her shows + fragrances + albums + she gets paid by Apple Festival, TV Shows + Radio Shows + others ....lol no

Taxes and regular expenses chop out $337 million. Extravagant losses take away a staggering $290 million.''

There is absolutely zero possibility they could know this unless they were on Britney's payroll themselves. Absolute bullshit. And if they got it from court documents, I don't doubt the amount was reduced thanks to financial advisers in order to avoid paying too much to Kevin/Osama.

Archived