Britney Reportedly Honors 'Blackout' With New 'Glory' Song "Coupure Électrique"

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Live ForMusic said:

LESSON n° 1 : TEACHING BRIT'S FANS SOME FRENCH WORDS

Yes, "coupure électrique" means "blackout" in French : "coupure" is a noun litteraly meaning "break" and "électrique"... you know what it means : it's an adjective meaning "electric".

Therefore, "coupure électrique" litteraly means "electric break" : so it figurately means "blackout"

French people also use "coupure de courant" or "panne de courant" as synonyms of "blackout".

YAASSS sis educate us

11auxsm_zpsbc8a1d4d.gif

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A) I wish Britney would get rid of her tattoos. She got the dice with Kevin, and the lip tattoo is on the other wrist. "With the taste of your lips...". This is Britney acknowledging that Kevin was toxic. But, like she said in her song, she was ready for it. "I think I'm ready now..".

B) I am accepting of her new, but I miss her old, face (she's morphing into Kim K)

C) I just had a revelation: I think Blackout is so iconic, because Britney was actually at her FREEST in all of 2007. Her "breakdown" was actually the time she really lived. Blackout was her baby at that time, and her heart and mind are on that album, it's the most alive one she has.
People keep referring to her "dark time" negatively, while at the same time not realizing that they are praising MOST the work that she did then.
As such, her "breakdown" period is actually something to be celebrated, it was her time to learn. I don't think she's made the best decisions since. I wish she stood up for herself more & got rid of her conservatorship. But I loved Britney in 2007, and always will. I got to see who she really is, and I love that carefree, adventurous person.

8 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

Sorry, but I want to know why Blackout was such an amazing album and critics loved it so much?

:lanacackle: its like her best Album,not sales wise,but its Iconic & among fans one of her best Albums, original and fresh for its time,well this is my opinion..just saying:orly:

Archived