Is the conservatorship secretly over?

ItsOnlyMusic

It explains why she suddenly has her spark back. She said in FTR that she would feel so liberated if it wasnt for being under constant control. Maybe they are pretending to still have it in place to prevent anyone taking advantage of her like they did in the past. Anyway...it melts my heart so see her so happy!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ItsOnlyMusic said:

It explains why she suddenly has her spark back. She said in FTR that she would feel so liberated if it wasnt for being under constant control. Maybe they are pretending to still have it in place to prevent anyone taking advantage of her like they did in the past. Anyway...it melts my heart so see her so happy!

Maybe :) I am sure she is totally more free than few years ago. We can see her with a phone, she seems more than happy. I think it is a matter of time :)

I think it will stay in place for the long run of her career. I don't think she is dealing with any unstable mental illnesses, but instead they are using the conservatorship as a means of protecting her and her image/team/networth from being affected by lawsuits or being sued. I feel like they're allowing Britney to do what she wants to do, but just keeping the conservatorship as a safety net toward her money. The conservatorship was totally justifiable at first, but as time has went on and her behavior has become more stable in comparison to her blackout era, she's regained the ability to act on her own free will. 

We would know if her conservatorship is over, they have to file documents for it that can be easily be accessed by the public. 

I know she looks better now, but she's been slowly getting better since 2011. I mean really slowly getting better. It was really noticeable in 2014, and ever since then she seems to have a new passion for life, which I'm really happy about! 

• Super Mods

She's definitely seems happier and in a much better place than she has since the conservatorship was put in place, but like many are saying, we'd most likely hear about it being over. TMZ like 1 or 2 weeks ago accessed her financial expenses of 2015, which are more accessible/public due to the conservatorship.

Obviously not totally sure about that last point, but all I'm saying is that we'd be able to know.

no but I think they lightened up. only annoying thing is is that as a part of the conservatorship she has to have her bodyguard everywhere she goes to make sure no one tries to give her things which is ridiculous it's been 8 years . I once read that they even sleep in the house or a separate guest house.

10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

no but I think they lightened up. only annoying thing is is that as a part of the conservatorship she has to have her bodyguard everywhere she goes to make sure no one tries to give her things which is ridiculous it's been 8 years . I once read that they even sleep in the house or a separate guest house.

That makes sense. If I was as famous as Britney Spears, and having gone through all of the paparazzi **** back in 1998-present then I too would want a bodyguard living on my land. I think anyone else would do the same TBH :orly:

8 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

That makes sense. If I was as famous as Britney Spears, and having gone through all of the paparazzi **** back in 1998-present then I too would want a bodyguard living on my land. I think anyone else would do the same TBH :orly:

I agree! I wouldn't mind a bodyguard myself tbh :uknowit:  it's scary for a woman to go outside at night or so 

Just now, Michael Joe Jackson said:

It's only a financial thing now, Larry addressed that on the People Magazine last year. :MJ:

If it's financial then, in the case of Britney Spears, it's a big thing. She is worth millions after all. And I'm pretty sure the personal c-ship is not over. Anyway, she does seem happy so she probably got over it to some extent, but the excuse so many used that it's there to protect her from bad people is no longer valid since she has already confronted Sam Lutfi earlier this year. I hope she'll be truly free one day. 

Just now, marioh said:

If it's financial then, in the case of Britney Spears, it's a big thing. She is worth millions after all. And I'm pretty sure the personal c-ship is not over. Anyway, she does seem happy so she probably got over it to some extent, but the excuse so many used that it's there to protect her from bad people is no longer valid since she has already confronted Sam Lutfi earlier this year. I hope she'll be truly free one day. 

She wouldn't have full custody of the boys if the personal one wasn't over. :MJ:

I think that's one of the reasons that she's in such a better place. :kisses2all:

9 minutes ago, Michael Joe Jackson said:

She wouldn't have full custody of the boys if the personal one wasn't over. :MJ:

Are you sure? Show me the receipts then because every recent article I find says she is still under both financial and personal conservatorships. Besides, we would know, it's big news. Btw, doesn't she share custody with Kevin?

15 minutes ago, marioh said:

Are you sure? Show me the receipts then because every recent article I find says she is still under both financial and personal conservatorships. Besides, we would know, it's big news. Btw, doesn't she share custody with Kevin?

Again... Larry addressed the issue on the People Magazine April 2015. :MJ:

Archived