Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the first time I listen to it I fell in love, so I don't understand how stans think it's horrible... Well, we have 3 songs and a snippet and love EVERYTHING, but there's people that also don't like PS, I guess I'm lucky LOL :hype:

EEEEEEEH CLUMSYY!!!:madance:

Guest ErJ Spears

This is her Best song ever...

#SorryNotSorry 

HG8RV/X,OWJSOMHGLINEIF8SNLFOI G SOOO GOOOOD 

It feels like a new genre of music. :beynah: Electro-blues?:bop: So of course people are gonna be thrown off. I didn't like it much when the LQ version leaked, but now with the HQ version, I FEEL, as to not offend anyone, that it is probably one of the best songs of her career. :gobaby:

Regarding the auto tune, I don't know what to tell you sis, there's no hope for those people. :janet:

9 minutes ago, antoine75016 said:

it's a bad song, that's why :janet:

here for just love me, not this **** :janet:

:truthtea:

Totally agree

Its very bad song.

But JLM and MM are perfect.

Anyone talking about her vocals in a bad way on these songs are delusional and stupid :tiffsmoke: THIS is the Britney ******* Spears we know, for real.... and i mean what she wants to do, not pop sensation Britney Spears... if you been a fan for long you know that she likes this kind of stuff, and been wanting to do this urban, funky, experimental songs for such a long time.... and these songs really fit her voice.

And you can tell when shes doing stuff her way bc its shows BIG TIME and you can tell immediatly when shes involved in a bigger way, bc it turns out to be these masterpiecses... its sad people dislike her creativity, for me it cant get any better than that bc she ALWAYS do such great things when she has something to say about it and its a pity that she dont get the chance to show it all the time and im so sad many of those things end up unreleased..

Im soooo glad about this album, i know its gonna be epic... she delivers over and over again with these songs.... not a chance in hell the rest are gonna be bad

:hype::myjam:

Archived