Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pre-ordered Glory obviously, and I got Private Show when I did it last week.  Question is, is this still "free" since I pre-ordered, or do I have to individually buy the song before it's included with the album release? I don't mind buying it, just wondering since I've never really pre-ordered before and songs are released before the album. Thanks :) 

1 minute ago, musicman85 said:

I pre-ordered Glory obviously, and I got Private Show when I did it last week.  Question is, is this still "free" since I pre-ordered, or do I have to individually buy the song before it's included with the album release? I don't mind buying it, just wondering since I've never really pre-ordered before and songs are released before the album. Thanks :) 

I think you buy it and it reduces the price of the overall order by that amount. At least that's generally what happens in my flop country when we get the song a couple hours later :orangu2:

Thanks for all the replies. It makes sense it comes out of the final price, and when the album drops, whatever songs are left, I guess is what I'll pay for. :orly:

I can't wait!! I haven't felt this excitement since Circus. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Britney Jean, but I felt it just wasn't what she wanted. I'm glad to see her passion and fire back and it gets me psyched even more!!! Woo Hoo!!!! :) 

Archived