Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF when did this happen? Yass Brinty!!!

I can honestly say that so far with this album she REALLY is doing something different and exploring her sound again. This is exactly what I've been wanting her to continue to do since Blackout but she ,I feel,took a step back with Circus (though that wasn't a bad album). Circus has a very safe,tried and true ,sugary-pop sound. It's cute but a strange follow up to Blackout. Femme Fatale was full of bops but many were kind of generic and Brit herself is almost unrecognizable with all the effects on her voice. Even though FF had some great gems like Up N Down,Scary,TTWE,HATLM,ect Britney just does not feel present on the record.....

Not even worth mentioning Brady Johanna. 

This is ha true return to form with vocals that are classically her and productions that allow her to play and be the fun

Slay it *****!:myjam:

20 minutes ago, srestr said:

This song is so divisive. I wish more people liked it. It's soooooo good.

Sis I love the song!! The drop and ooowohhhh ahhhhooohhhowoo oops is slaying me and the again and again line as well

1 hour ago, wut said:

the chorus and bridge doesn't do it for me. It could be a potential hit, but the bridge is just a mix of different parts of the song, and the chorus is too basic electronic. But holy **** the pre-chorus! Those falsettos:tiffanycries: "Closer to you, closer to pain"

A remix could really do wonders for the song

"Just love me" is the best track though. It should've been the lead single:yaknow: But oh well, toxic wasn't a lead single

Make me > everything after  toxic 

Archived