Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

Don't tell me about it, but those people are just being dramaqueens and creating drama is what dramaqueens are good at.:tiffanynod:

Yes! There are always those guys "Its not like Toxic" or "TTWE is so much better", oh c'mon guys!!! I don't want Toxic 2.0, it will be just a "wanna be Toxic" song. We had a lot of that, from different artists around 2004-2005. I just need new , fresh Britney, 34-y.o. Britney, with two kids. Because I'm already new , fresh 30 y.o. me... and I had my time with Toxic - back than :) . Toxic is perfection , yes, but I\m ready for new things. Even BJ, of which I'm not a big fan, was a step on the way, to be here , now.

I haven't seen anyone else say this, so I guess I must be alone in this, but Clumsy gives me Blackout vibes. I KNOW "club banger" isn't exactly something you'd relate with Blackout, but the lyrics and her delivery remind me of it. In other words, I'm really digging the song. Glory will be amazing no doubt. 

38 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Is there even a part we could call a "chorus" in Clumsy ? :drown:

:gloria:

(But true)

I wish the song would have been produced by Giorgio. Tom's Diner doesn't have a real chorus, but it works well because the instrumental he created is good. :crying1:

37 minutes ago, Caca said:

I like the song, the only stupid part for me is the transition between the bridge and the final prechorus:cigney:

At first, I thought my speakers were dying when the song reached that part. :moorangu:

21 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

yeah the beat drop is disappointing af

It's even too basic for Calvin Harris or David Guetta. :crying11:

Do we know who is the producer who messed that up? I need to pay them a visit.

tumblr_nel6frBw6I1svi3flo1_400.gif

9 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I like BJ tbh, it had a bunch of slow songs on it which I like. I really think if the album was a huge succes with the same songs on it, people would've praised the album.

I think the same will happen with this album if turns out to be a flop. But for me the most important thing is the feeling today, the feeling that Clumsy gave me. It worth more than 10 #1's, it gave credibility for Britney in my eyes. Not song's without soul and a lot of spins like 'I wanna go' for example ... No 'I wanna go' hate over here!

Archived