Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Style. said:

I'm not feeling it :tiffsniffle:

What the **** is wrong with me? 

Give a few listens when HQ comes out, I felt the same way about Private Show.

2 hours ago, B9BITCH said:

Myah Marie detected in the bridge.. Otherwise, I LOVE it!

Please don't. I thought they were done with her?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, srestr said:

Give a few listens when HQ comes out, I felt the same way about Private Show.

Please don't. I thought they were done with her?

She's doing the "oooh,oooh" and some of the adlibs over the top.. TRUST me, I know her voice. I've worked with her in the past

5 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Can those of you who don't like it STFU and let the people who like it enjoy it? I wasn't crazy about Make Me or Private Show but I wasn't bashing them because I know they have appeal to other people. Here is a track for the people like me, who live for the uptempo, dance-y, club stuff. Britney has lots of different fans and she has to do songs that appeal to all of them.

Why? LOL. That's very immature of you, people are allowed to have different opinions, ya know? And that shouldn't affect your listening experience. 

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I agree with you, it sounds nothing like a club banger in my opinion. It's not similar to TTWE and not THAT dance. I've listened twice but honestly I don't feel this one. There's no chorus, it's more of a break and it's the same beat repeated again and again, but it's weak and uninspired. It sounds like a remix made by a random fan. 

Wait for HQ

12 minutes ago, MakeMe... said:

I will ask you this next year when Exhale will bash Glory after everything from it flops hard.

GP is not here for this Britney. My taste is what Britney Spears IS!

and Glory is what Britney Spears is.... its what SHE wants to do, not just what the people want, and that for me is the best Britney, and ill take those vocals anyday before those clubbangers like WB and TTWE even tho i love them.... bye :Arianabye:

11 minutes ago, MakeMe... said:

I will ask you this next year when Exhale will bash Glory after everything from it flops hard.

GP is not here for this Britney. My taste is what Britney Spears IS!

they are so delusional. Britney needs a real club banger aka HIAM TTWE IWG WB :cigney:

1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Has improved so much! She sounds absolutely amazing on the songs we've heard so far and I love that she's using and experimenting with her voice more than she has in years! This album is going to be AMAZING! 

I'm so happy! :yay::myjam:

I am so happy as well :) When I heard the new songs this morning, I was speechless ! I just can't wait for the album :) 16 days to go !

Archived