Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

I feel like an ungrateful fan but... This song doesn't match at all the description given by PopCrush... So far this is my least favorite song. Hopefully there's no more songs like this one on the album. 

So far my top 4 from favorite to not favorite is: 1) Just Luv Me, 2) Make Me, 3) Private Show, 4) Clumsy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HugoJean said:

The radio that played it deliberately turned down the tempo to avoid getting sued?

If it is at that lower tempo I still adore it but I felt a bit like it should have been faster (just  a little) ? or that it had been slowed down?

Judging by the length of the track I assume it's the actual tempo...

Can those of you who don't like it STFU and let the people who like it enjoy it? I wasn't crazy about Make Me or Private Show but I wasn't bashing them because I know they have appeal to other people. Here is a track for the people like me, who live for the uptempo, dance-y, club stuff. Britney has lots of different fans and she has to do songs that appeal to all of them.

1 minute ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Can those of you who don't like it STFU and let the people who like it enjoy it? I wasn't crazy about Make Me or Private Show but I wasn't bashing them because I know they have appeal to other people. Here is a track for the people like me, who live for the uptempo, dance-y, club stuff. Britney has lots of different fans and she has to do songs that appeal to all of them.

Am I supposed to shut up if I don't like something?? :whitneyshade:

Can those of you who like it STFU and let the people who is tired of this kind of stuff after BJ express their opinions  :xcuseme:

Archived