Britney on Vinyl

gerol

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Blackout ever gets released on vinyl, I will die of happiness. I'm a Britney collector and vinyl collector, and Blackout is my favorite album of all-time, so it would be perfection. Especially if they print that trippy design on it like they did with the physical CD disc. DREAM!

Little-known fact: In the Zone was *kind of* released on vinyl. There was an official vinyl sampler released in Japan to radio/DJs. 

Here's the tracklist:

A1 Me Against The Music Featuring – Madonna 3:43
A2    (I Got That) Boom Boom Featuring – Ying Yang Twins 4:51
A3    Outrageous    3:21
B1    The Answer    3:55
B2    The Hook Up    3:54
B3    Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) Featuring – Madonna Remix – Rishi Rich

One rare copy was on sale for $99 online for most of this year but it sold a month or two ago. I was feeling cheap so I didn't buy it. Had so many chances though! Regret that. 

4 minutes ago, Derek said:

If Blackout ever gets released on vinyl, I will die of happiness. I'm a Britney collector and vinyl collector, and Blackout is my favorite album of all-time, so it would be perfection. Especially if they print that trippy design on it like they did with the physical CD disc. DREAM!

Little-known fact: In the Zone was *kind of* released on vinyl. There was an official vinyl sampler released in Japan to radio/DJs. 

Here's the tracklist:

A1 Me Against The Music Featuring – Madonna 3:43
A2    (I Got That) Boom Boom Featuring – Ying Yang Twins 4:51
A3    Outrageous    3:21
B1    The Answer    3:55
B2    The Hook Up    3:54
B3    Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix) Featuring – Madonna Remix – Rishi Rich

One rare copy was on sale for $99 online for most of this year but it sold a month or two ago. I was feeling cheap so I didn't buy it. Had so many chances though! Regret that. 

Really? Do you have a picture? I want to see it

53 minutes ago, Rockafella said:

mesT at all of u paying OOH LA LA Blue vinyl dust

Dead. I laughed so hard at this. 

Probably cause my copy fell the other day and didn't really care much. I cared more when my Britney Jean copy fell . When I can easily go buy one still:Bcutelaugh:

34 minutes ago, DARC1993 said:

Dead. I laughed so hard at this. 

Probably cause my copy fell the other day and didn't really care much. I cared more when my Britney Jean copy fell . When I can easily go buy one still:Bcutelaugh:

but its still a cool af item to have regardless :dead:

i mean its a blue :dead: vinyl :dead: with zero visuals of Britney :dead:

On August 10, 2016 at 1:25 AM, Silver_Nintendo said:

"Key Cuts from Remixed", a 5-track EP to promote B in the Mix was apparently released on vinyl.

Yeah! I own that one. It's awesome

On August 10, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Rockafella said:

mesT at all of u paying OOH LA LA Blue vinyl dust

Cuz it's just a single :)  We want a real full length album on vinyl. Glory will be the first ever 

On August 10, 2016 at 1:29 AM, Silver_Nintendo said:

Britney's last single to have a vinyl release is Break The Ice according to Wikipedia. At the same time I'm not sure because it doesn't list Gimme More having a vinyl release while I recall seeing a pic of a Gimme More vinyl (it looked like a promo single though)

*edit* Found it! it's indeed a promo single

Britney+Spears+Gimme+More+464821.jpg

I have a 2-LP Gimme More DJ promo vinyl remix set with a different sticker. My fave song

Archived