It's sad

Guest Supernova.

Guest Supernova.

How Britney thinks 20 years into her career that the make me video is great. Someone of her caliber shouldn't be okay with the type of video she gave the fans. 

How many more funny videos are we getting? Oh la la, pretty girls, and make me. 

I'm here thinking wtf?

:MJ:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

U know what's ACTUALLY sad? I'm lactose intolerant. I can't have cheese, ice cream or pizza.

I hate milk.

Guest Lord Bills

i feel so bad, i spend all of my money whit the single and now everything seems stupid.

i was so happy, the song it's so good, but nothing it's changed, it's so hard to stan brit 

britney-cry.gif?resize=300%2C168

9 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

you know what's sad? her own fans can't even support her when she's happy and doing what she likes, but praises her when she is forced into something she didn't want to do in the first place.

Sorry but we did not become fans of Britney who makes "funny" (disney/boring/shitty/idiotic) videos. We became fans of **** and classy Britney. This video showed us that she obviously does not know what is Britney Spears brand and that she does not know her fan base.

P.S. I'm not saying that she has to be naked in her videos or something like that (she did it already), but we need mature, artistic and classy Britney.

24 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

you know what's sad? her own fans can't even support her when she's happy and doing what she likes, but praises her when she is forced into something she didn't want to do in the first place.

Preach. :mhm: 

26 minutes ago, spin it and twerk it said:

Because most of the 'fans' here don't give a **** about Britney or what she wants...it's always about what they want. :britannoyed:  

Archived