Top 3 of things britney HATE in her career

Guest antoine75016

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest antoine75016
15 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

never knew before that she hated that cover! :britlol: wow she really had no opinion at all on most of her carer. you forgot to add the snake and probably everything that made her iconic 

it's just a top 3 :janet:

40 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

never knew before that she hated that cover! :britlol: wow she really had no opinion at all on most of her carer. you forgot to add the snake and probably everything that made her iconic 

Maybe that story is fake... and she didn't hate the snake until recently... don't even try, sis, she came up with the ideas of her most iconic videos...:begone:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Sandy said:

dude i'm so ****** depressed today :decisions:

The whole Make Me video fiasco is honestly bothering me more than it should. :mhm: I've never been so pressed before. :boredney: What's happening to me tbh?! :decisions: I'm usually really positive but I've been so pressed instead. Not delusional fan, "I'm cancelling my pre-order" pressed, but let down lol :kidcries:

She seems to hate anything iconic she ever did. 

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The whole Make Me video fiasco is honestly bothering me more than it should. :mhm: I've never been so pressed before. :boredney: What's happening to me tbh?! :decisions: I'm usually really positive but I've been so pressed instead. Not delusional fan, "I'm cancelling my pre-order" pressed, but let down lol :kidcries:

Wow that post is literally off the scale :lanacackle:

She does things despite not wanting to (FF) is the most 

Label/team interfering in what Britney does want making her do things lazily and out of spite (FF-BJ)

OTT product placements and products she has

releasing a half sung Britney Jean, an EP would've been fine 

its mostly her team just doesn't know how to run things smoothly or give Brit some credit until now. If I were her team, I'd let Brit do half of what she wanted FF to be and half what it was then no X Factor. 

I'm not sure what happened with make me cause there's so many rumors so idk how to fix that

Archived