Proud of Y'all (Appreciation Thread)

mylonliNESS

I'm happy to see that despite everything that has happened in the last few days people are still streaming the video! :):clap: I  know its not my video but I wanna say how great that is! :) and thank the people who, may not have been to happy with the end result, but still show their support by streaming! :clap: and know despite what anyone says... Its obvious even when pissed exhalers won't stop supporting Britney!

4,933,788 views in 1 and a half days on the Make Me video youtube! THAT IS AMAZING! :kisses2all::myjam: give yourselves a pat on the back! and keep it up! we all are trying hard to make this work! :clap:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

That's cool and everything, but why support a boring video? Team B needs to learn that this is unacceptable.

To be honest... I don't have a response to that. Obviously you have a valid point too. You feel annoyed and want to teach her team a lesson.

Though in IMO (of course you have your own valid one) Britney in general (popularity wise) is semi-relevant for the average person. At the end of the day it just results in Britney's downfall. So I guess it may seem like an excuse, but that's why I stream it.

No one should support that video, it's not normal how we're treated like crap every single era. Circus it was Radar and the messy tour. FF it was all the missed opportunities for hits and the messy videos. BJ it was her not singing her own album and Perfume. Now it's her scrapping a perfect video for a messy one. How long will this go on and why are B army putting up with it? I'm personally so extremely tired of it :mariahstare:

15 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

To be honest... I don't have a response to that. Obviously you have a valid point too. You feel annoyed and want to teach her team a lesson.

Though in IMO (of course you have your own valid one) Britney in general (popularity wise) is semi-relevant for the average person. At the end of the day it just results in Britney's downfall. So I guess it may seem like an excuse, but that's why I stream it.

i

i

It's a really difficult situation I feel I'm in. As a Stan I'm dissapointed in her visual for the stellar song. It makes me not want to stream or watch the video to make her realize she can't just do the bare minimum to keep us satisfied. But at the same time , if we don't stream it then it flops then it could possibly be the ONLY video we get this era and that would truly be tragic. 

32 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

No one should support that video, it's not normal how we're treated like crap every single era. Circus it was Radar and the messy tour. FF it was all the missed opportunities for hits and the messy videos. BJ it was her not singing her own album and Perfume. Now it's her scrapping a perfect video for a messy one. How long will this go on and why are B army putting up with it? I'm personally so extremely tired of it :mariahstare:

then log the **** off, stop being a britney fan, cancel your peoders, stop following  her on instagram. GO. Youre tired. GO

Wait what are you proud of?! 4.5 million views? Honey that's a flop by all standards. This is the Queen of Pop and her peers put out videos with over a billion views. 

Her team sees this and they better know just how awful that is and FIX THIS MESS. 

1 minute ago, qwed said:

then log the **** off, stop being a britney fan, cancel your peoders, stop following  her on instagram. GO. Youre tired. GO

Oh, gtfo with these same old tired responses. I'm not gonna stop being a fan but I'm not going to support her team basically telling us to **** off to our faces. I can't believe some fans are okay with this travesty, like are you stupid? Who knows, maybe next time they'll scrap the performances too. Keep being a sheep :mariahstare:

1 minute ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Oh, gtfo with these same old tired responses. I'm not gonna stop being a fan but I'm not going to support her team basically telling us to **** off to our faces. I can't believe some fans are okay with this travesty, like are you stupid? Who knows, maybe next time they'll scrap the performances too. Keep being a sheep :mariahstare:

Trust me no one is okay with this, and anyone who claims to be is delusional. We all agree that this needs to flop for them to wake up before we end up getting a BJ2. If anyone supports her putting out flop work like this they are sick. Her career won't survive much more if it continues down this path, so supporting it is just some weird *** logic. 

Archived