Proud of Y'all (Appreciation Thread)

mylonliNESS

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I don't like the mv. 

But Brit fans are those who make the mv seem way worse than it actually is. And that's not a good thing. We can complain on here, but let's not make a petition and make a fool of Britney Army. 

The mv is basic and boring. But that's not something unseen before. If we hadn't seen the original concept, I don't think it would've faced such a backlash. But I think that 'fans' shouldn't be supporting the backlash. IO mean, if you've been so hurt because of a mv then just stop being a fan. Don't send her death threats. 

Anyway. I've seen the gp labeling this video as '****'. Just think how they would've reacted to the original one.... I don't understand why it's called out as being ****. Nobody complained when Rihanna showed her nipples and almost her pu$$y. But when Britney shos up in lace underwear she's an 'old hag who's checking out young guys'. Seriously? 

completely agree with you! :):hugs:

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

No, it's not normal how you guys ***** about how 'mistreated' we are and then subject yourselves to it anyway.  If you're tired of it, why are you still here?  I mean that as a legit question- if she's disappointed you so much, why continue being a fan?  I'd never waste my time on someone who's done nothing but piss me off for 8 years.  :wtf1:

Amen to that! :myjam:

36 minutes ago, ianspears said:

My thoughts exactly.

:kisses2all:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Of course it's gaining views. We've made it viral. :myjam:

But I bet the reaction of 95% of viewers will be like :4music1:

or this :Jfallonlol: for the GP

nd doubt they will watch again

I actually have co-workers who obviously are not on exhale lol....but they dont know of the original video or anything(which i understand) etc... They thought the video wasnt bad at all. She looked ******* hot and the GP could care less about David La-whatever his name is!   Not trying to throw shade but its true.  The only people ******** the bed are located in here..

People love the song!! Support it!!(not directed at you)

I was watching it on my phone over the weekend while I stll had my last internet access but now I just saw it in HD in my laptop! 

Wow, she is seriously beautiful!!! It's crazy!!!! Also I like the video, it's not an epic toxic/womanizer type of video, but it's clearly fun, goes with the song and true to Britney!

I know what the drama is all about, but from the leaked scenes I don't think it was a good video! Sure I would love to watch the red paint scene of Britney cause I'm a guy, and the dancing scenes must have been good but everything else was try hard and messy.

Once again I think that our fanbase overreacted and we decided that the vid is no good, so everybody else will just follow. You know I believe that when you want to belive sth, in the end you believe it, then you embrace it and then everyone starts to see it too. It's a matter of perspective.

22 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

People acting like it's that personal and that big of a deal. :NYheadache:

I don't get it completely either :whitneyshade:

11 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

I actually have co-workers who obviously are not on exhale lol....but they dont know of the original video or anything(which i understand) etc... They thought the video wasnt bad at all. She looked ******* hot and the GP could care less about David La-whatever his name is!   Not trying to throw shade but its true.  The only people ******** the bed are located in here..

People love the song!! Support it!!(not directed at you)

Thanks for that bit of info! :):hugs: and actually writing something positive! and yes SHE DOES LOOK SMOKIN' :hype: gp heven't said that in a while!

7 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I was watching it on my phone over the weekend while I stll had my last internet access but now I just saw it in HD in my laptop! 

Wow, she is seriously beautiful!!! It's crazy!!!! Also I like the video, it's not an epic toxic/womanizer type of video, but it's clearly fun, goes with the song and true to Britney!

I know what the drama is all about, but from the leaked scenes I don't think it was a good video! Sure I would love to watch the red paint scene of Britney cause I'm a guy, and the dancing scenes must have been good but everything else was try hard and messy.

Once again I think that our fanbase overreacted and we decided that the vid is no good, so everybody else will just follow. You know I believe that when you want to belive sth, in the end you believe it, then you embrace it and then everyone starts to see it too. It's a matter of perspective.

:):hugs: completely agree!

1 hour ago, Cara said:

You should see all the bashing Rihanna is getting on her last music videos :sickofu:

Anyway the gp isn't wrong, she's auditioning for having *** with a guy :truthtea:

In the original video there is just scenes of her dancing with half naked guys and doing some **** poses, it wouldn't be a problem for them. And the body painting reminds me of the diamonds suit of toxic, it would've been an iconic scene.

The new MV isn't coherent at all, she's acting childish while she's auditioning hot guys for having sew with one of them. That's why the gp is calling her **** hot but stupid.

What's her last mv? :orangu:

Well, I actually saw it as 'she's auditioning for something and then she is insanely attracted to this guy on such a level that they end up having ***'. I've never thought of it the way you described it tbh. 

I think it would've been risky. It could've been too much for some people. If they call it **** now, what would they call the roiginal one?

I don't like the official one either. Yeah, kind of like 'Fix it for me' attitude and I don't like it. Those dancers are annoying. The shirtless guys messing around scenes are annoying too. And the *** scenes are just cringe worthy. I actually expected to be blown away, just like I wos with WB. Talk about being **** and provocative.

I like some scnes from the original video. The ****. That one when she's in a cage. The ones under water and those when she throws the TV away kind of suck, imo. 

Archived