Proud of Y'all (Appreciation Thread)

mylonliNESS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

No one should support that video, it's not normal how we're treated like crap every single era. Circus it was Radar and the messy tour. FF it was all the missed opportunities for hits and the messy videos. BJ it was her not singing her own album and Perfume. Now it's her scrapping a perfect video for a messy one. How long will this go on and why are B army putting up with it? I'm personally so extremely tired of it :mariahstare:

***** the circus tour was one of her best stfu ungrateful ho leave if u so unhappy Britney don't owe u **** and how is her releasing Wat she wants treating u like crap go outside and get a social life :hype:

17 minutes ago, qwed said:

then log the **** off, stop being a britney fan, cancel your peoders, stop following  her on instagram. GO. Youre tired. GO

"well since your baby is crying all the time and you're tired and exhausted just leave it by the dumpster then"

Thats basically what you're saying. The point is not in leaving, the point is in fixing

5 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Oh, gtfo with these same old tired responses. I'm not gonna stop being a fan but I'm not going to support her team basically telling us to **** off to our faces. I can't believe some fans are okay with this travesty, like are you stupid? Who knows, maybe next time they'll scrap the performances too. Keep being a sheep :mariahstare:

Oh they did? 

You don't know what the **** happened backstage. "Rumors" and "insider" you are their sheep. 

David is egocentric and most of his work is about *** and *** and ***. If she is not ok with having her **** out for her pre- puberty sons to see? And dont tell me she is naked on the yacht, she had a ******* bikini top on the front.

I don't like the video but I don't want it to flop. If it does, 2 BJ era in a row could be the end of her career.

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

"well since your baby is crying all the time and you're tired and exhausted just leave it by the dumpster then"

Thats basically what you're saying. The point is not in leaving, the point is in fixing

fixing? How? Release the original one?

unless there is something going on like a explicit version, then they can't release the David's videos. His ego is bigger than taylor's fake personality. 

If your baby is crying and the only thing you bring is negativity then you should leave and call child services.

I don't like the mv. 

But Brit fans are those who make the mv seem way worse than it actually is. And that's not a good thing. We can complain on here, but let's not make a petition and make a fool of Britney Army. 

The mv is basic and boring. But that's not something unseen before. If we hadn't seen the original concept, I don't think it would've faced such a backlash. But I think that 'fans' shouldn't be supporting the backlash. IO mean, if you've been so hurt because of a mv then just stop being a fan. Don't send her death threats. 

Anyway. I've seen the gp labeling this video as '****'. Just think how they would've reacted to the original one.... I don't understand why it's called out as being ****. Nobody complained when Rihanna showed her nipples and almost her pu$$y. But when Britney shos up in lace underwear she's an 'old hag who's checking out young guys'. Seriously? 

1 hour ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

No one should support that video, it's not normal how we're treated like crap every single era. Circus it was Radar and the messy tour. FF it was all the missed opportunities for hits and the messy videos. BJ it was her not singing her own album and Perfume. Now it's her scrapping a perfect video for a messy one. How long will this go on and why are B army putting up with it? I'm personally so extremely tired of it :mariahstare:

No, it's not normal how you guys ***** about how 'mistreated' we are and then subject yourselves to it anyway.  If you're tired of it, why are you still here?  I mean that as a legit question- if she's disappointed you so much, why continue being a fan?  I'd never waste my time on someone who's done nothing but piss me off for 8 years.  :wtf1:

10 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

I don't like the mv. 

But Brit fans are those who make the mv seem way worse than it actually is. And that's not a good thing. We can complain on here, but let's not make a petition and make a fool of Britney Army. 

The mv is basic and boring. But that's not something unseen before. If we hadn't seen the original concept, I don't think it would've faced such a backlash. But I think that 'fans' shouldn't be supporting the backlash. IO mean, if you've been so hurt because of a mv then just stop being a fan. Don't send her death threats. 

Anyway. I've seen the gp labeling this video as '****'. Just think how they would've reacted to the original one.... I don't understand why it's called out as being ****. Nobody complained when Rihanna showed her nipples and almost her pu$$y. But when Britney shos up in lace underwear she's an 'old hag who's checking out young guys'. Seriously? 

You should see all the bashing Rihanna is getting on her last music videos :sickofu:

Anyway the gp isn't wrong, she's auditioning for having *** with a guy :truthtea:

In the original video there is just scenes of her dancing with half naked guys and doing some **** poses, it wouldn't be a problem for them. And the body painting reminds me of the diamonds suit of toxic, it would've been an iconic scene.

The new MV isn't coherent at all, she's acting childish while she's auditioning hot guys for having sew with one of them. That's why the gp is calling her **** hot but stupid.

circus tour is gold:xcuseme:what are you talking about sis

My thoughts exactly.

39 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

No, it's not normal how you guys ***** about how 'mistreated' we are and then subject yourselves to it anyway.  If you're tired of it, why are you still here?  I mean that as a legit question- if she's disappointed you so much, why continue being a fan?  I'd never waste my time on someone who's done nothing but piss me off for 8 years.  :wtf1:

Bcos its not that easy we love her  or the way she used to, believe if I could stop being a fan RN I would cos im so ******* over with this bullshit and every era it gets worst!

Archived