Has anyone stopped and thought of Britney?

BlackoutExtreme

40 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I meant the pathetic losers starting twitter profiles to urge people to dislike it and writing things like 'Yes 10k dislikes keep going guys!'. Pathetic scum calling themselves fans and calling the video '**** Me' and things like that, like that's completely out of my comprehension how people could be so cruel. 

Those people aren't even fans tho, so I don't get why you bother spending time even thinking or writing about them, they are probably just sad bullies with no lives 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let the woman post whatever pictures she wants, it's her life, its not her fault if you stupidly believe she doesn't have the authority to change her mind about her own project, i couldn't care less about the IG posts or the reports of her meeting with the director or whatever, if Britney is happy with the end result then I am too and i'm appreciative of whatever Brit brings out coz i just ****** love her.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Because the official music video is the WORST of Britney's career it's awful !!!!!!!!!!! And judging by the 2min of the leaks the original one was AMAZING, that's why we all are in a meltdown mode since friday !!!! They cancelled an amazing video (messy too, I agree) for a pure **** and trash video !!!!!!!

perfume says hi

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Well then, when did her immaculate taste in visuals turn into complete and utter ****.  Because there is no way in hell that the official video is better than the first.

Some of you aren't realizing the bigger picture.  The era is going to be another massive failure.  The song is failing to make a big impact.  The video has done nothing for the song and has an embarrassingly low view count on Vevo.  Britney is, again, failing to promote her work.  There is a reason people get so bent out of shape.  We don't want her to fail.  We want a successful era with 4-5 singles.  Lord, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if RCA dropped her.  Her only saving grace is her Vegas show and her perfumes (which is why she cares to promote her perfumes and beauty line).  But at some point, Vegas will see a decline and what will she have to fall back on?

because you guys are boycotting her already?

Your comment is harsher than those made by haters:whitneyshade: and you call yourself a stan

1 hour ago, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

We've seen the video and it's amazing. She needs to stop shooting videos and then scrapping them. Music videos are planned from the beginning and you even see them plan everything in advance in FTR and IABJ. It's not like she was surprised by how it turned out. It wastes time, money and effort and it is really selfish to be honest. Yeah, she's the star of the video but there are a lot of other people involved in it. The entire crew who worked on it, the director, producer, dancers, etc. who worked hard and did their job and can't add this to their resume. 

I think can do whatever she wants. If she shoots ten different versions and scraps them all, it's her career and her decisions to make. The results might be less sales and less success for her, but she's okay with that, so as her long-time fan, I'm okay with it too. I just really hate the idea of somebody feeling pressured to put out a video that they don't like or don't feel comfortable with. She should not have to do that. She should be allowed to change her mind. Shooting something doesn't mean it's set in stone. Even sharing pictures  from the set doesn't mean it's definitive. Things can change. If fans don't like the final video, they don't have to watch it. It's totally fine to be disappointed (admittedly this video does look a bit cheap and although I don't agree that it's as awful as people are making it out to be, of course it could've been much better) but to suggest somebody is selfish because they changed their mind about a music video? Really? I mean, it's very possible she didn't know exactly how it would look as a final product. Things can be made to look very different when edited in to the final piece and even from shooting it to the on-camera picture it can appear different than one imagined.  Have you ever gotten all dressed up - cute outfit, perfect hair, feeling great, thinking you're looking great - only to take a selfie and realize oh...maybe not much lol. I sure have.  Things don't always look how we think they do when we see them on film. On the other hand, maybe she did know how it would look. Maybe she knew exactly how it appearing in picture and fully consented to every single thing. She's allowed to change her mind later. I think she absolutely should speak up when she's unhappy. As her fans, would we really be able to enjoy a video knowing Britney was upset and uncomfortable with it, not wanting us to see it, wishing it wasn't out there, but feeling forced to let us see it anyway? Just seems really sad and wrong to me. Director, producer, dancers, hair and makeup people etc. will be fine, as long as they've been paid for the work they did. 

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It's much less **** than the other one where a group of men are literally humping her in a pack. But I do agree the new one sucks too. Why does her team seem to think all her videos have to be nothing but ***?

I know right  . I never understand why they have to make her act like a **** when she obviously doesnt want to

2 hours ago, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

That's how everything works. You make a bad product, your customers are going to complain. It's not just Britney. She released a **** video when we had a good one already shot and edited, so of course people are going to complain. They were expecting David LaChapelle and what they got was a fat man dancing in a fedora.

Sorry to pick on your posts but I strongly disagree. You haven't paid for anything here. You haven't purchased a specific product (like an album) or paid for an experience (like a concert) and received something else in exchange. This is a music video. At this point Britney's career, she doesn't have to do another music video ever again if she doesn't want to...and if she does, it's just bonus. Like or dislike it, even express your disappointment, but complaining in this manner just comes off as really absurd and entitled to me. We're talking about a free music video here. She doesn't *owe* you anything.  

I bet Britney and Britney's team were happy with the video.

RCA had a a heart attack when they saw it and scrapped it.

RCA made Britney reshoot. Britney wasn't happy about and turned in a half assed performance (she couldn't be bothered to learn lines, do choreography and you can basically see in her expressions that she is NOT about the new video).

Britney's team is now like "I told you so!" to RCA and now Britney's team is trying to do damage control with David.

This is the only rational explanation to me.

17 hours ago, sea3chel said:

I agree with your thoughts about the original video, all the way. While I don't mind either video, cause I love seeing her in any way, shape, or form, neither seems to fit the spirit of the song. I agree the first one seems overly ****** for it and the official one seems a bit too campy or something, each feeling discombobulated. The song seems to me more sensual than anything and I wish the video had gone in that direction.

I agree, I don't like either of them and they don't fit the sensual song at all, wtf were they thinking?! The concept of the second one is disgusting, Britney 'auditioning' men to sleep with and then her friends watch on TV?! WHAT! Terrible. But the first one was visually way too much. A big mess all round IMO.

I can't at these excuses about the original being to ******. Like ****.

if anything the new one is like gay **** with a featuring straight **** scene. Shirtless guys, guy pouring water on himself, then Britney in bed with a guy in ha underwear. :NYheadache:

unless there was a more ****** scene that was not leaked. I doubt being too **** is even the problem behind it getting scrapped.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:52 AM, Sparks said:

Those people aren't even fans tho, so I don't get why you bother spending time even thinking or writing about them, they are probably just sad bullies with no lives 

I never really understood the idea of that to begin with. I'm on another site and I get notifications for Britney news and I learned a long time ago to just read the news bit and skip the comments completely because a lot of them really do hit below the belt. If I don't like somebody, I really don't give a *uck what they do or don't do. It's not even worth looking at stuff for the person I dislike just so I can go in and make fun of the person because I dislike them that much. It seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

On August 7, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sorry but if she really was embarassed like you're prentending, she would not have shot it. Let's not act like she has never done this before and she is as pure as a virgin lmao. Maybe she wanted ONE scene deleted, why not... but that's it. And it's not a good reason to cancel a 2M $ music video.

DOUBT IT was a 2 million dollar video or even a million dollar video..

Stop sipping that kool aid.. lmfao :xcuseme:

7 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I never really understood the idea of that to begin with. I'm on another site and I get notifications for Britney news and I learned a long time ago to just read the news bit and skip the comments completely because a lot of them really do hit below the belt. If I don't like somebody, I really don't give a *uck what they do or don't do. It's not even worth looking at stuff for the person I dislike just so I can go in and make fun of the person because I dislike them that much. It seems like a gigantic waste of time. 

Agreed, I mean what's the point of looking up a celeb/person that you dislike and talk **** about them? Like you said, a gigantic waste of time, but I guess that says a lot about the people who keep doing it 

Archived