BRitney Filmed a scene for MM MV Final version 13 years ago... embarrassing

Mannequin*

11 hours ago, BratzBitch said:

In what world do you live in girl? Frozen, The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters, Hollywood, Vogue, and so many others are masterpieces :mariahstare:

Anyone who doesn't think vogue and like a Virgin are masterpieces shouldn't be Britney fans TBH :cigney:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, spin it and twerk it said:

Image result for britney spears

I would choose this one instead to say she included a scene from 2003 to MM. This screams ITZ and I looooove it. But I dont see anyone blaming her looks in this video. we'v been saying that is the major positive thing, she looks stunning but the rest...mess

5 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I would choose this one instead to say she included a scene from 2003 to MM. This screams ITZ and I looooove it. But I dont see anyone blaming her looks in this video. we'v been saying that is the major positive thing, she looks stunning but the rest...mess

please stay on topic.... :MJ:

5 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

please stay on topic.... :MJ:

I was on topic because you accused us to be negative and I'v already seen threads talking how good she looks, which ones I also commented and praised ITZney parts and I''v been reading  also many people saying how good she looks, etc and then I clarified what is we'v been critizing about but britney herself on the video is stunning

2 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I was on topic because you accused us to be negative and I'v already seen threads talking how good she looks, which ones I also commented and praised ITZney parts and I''v been reading  also many people saying how good she looks, etc and then I clarified what is we'v been critizing but britney herself on the video is stunning

I say NEGATIVE and HATING in general... I didn't accuse of anything to anyone .. if u feel touched by that accusation is your problem sweetie :chershade:

31 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

this thread was made with so much love after the hating... is nice to see we can spread love to her and to each other in posts, and avoid the negative things :) I'm just happy!! :hugs:

Congratulations on the first thriving positive threads since the video came out! Good job!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl_8BHRXeuQOAbBZc3lAo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived